Does anybody here actually play a sport?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not too many people have heard of it but I have been getting into Kayak Polo. Big time workout!!
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Played softball in college. Now I stick to dodgeball :)
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    does taekwondo count as a sport? I haven't competed yet, but do have my yellow belt. My kids are green stripes and have 5 medals between the two of them.

I also do Insanity.
  • Goldie_13
    Options
    Volleyball.
  • cheerchicksie
    cheerchicksie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheerleader, haha. So I get some exercise through tumbling/gymnastics. But most of my workouts are from at-home circuit conditioning, running, weights, etc. stuff that I do on my own either at home, or the gym.
  • deneseellis
    deneseellis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kickball... yes, with the red rubber ball from elementary school. I'm on a co-ed adult league, and we play year around, outside. Makes for interesting games in the winter when it is snowy! This is not for fitness...but purely for fun!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I am a paddler and I do a few adventure races throughout the year. Mainly longer distance (5+ hrs).
  • aedurkee
    aedurkee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Theres always bowling! :)
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Badminton haha as well as beach volleyball in the summer - oh oh and shot put. It's fun. :D
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Theres always bowling! :)

Not in my city... I WISH - I totally miss bowling... They removed all the bowling lanes to make way for a stupid bigger super store or mall... how dumb is that... I wrote an article about it and sent it to the times colonist and it got published even! (this was in 2006 when it happened)
  • atongthegreat
    Options
    I train Muay Thai 5x a week. I usually spar with my kru, I'd love to be able to fight but I have yet to score one. I sometimes play badminton and basketball if i am not too tired from training.

I train muay thai five times a week, too. I've been at it for six months now. I'm not good enough or fit enough to fight yet, but I've already lost 40 pounds doing it, so you never know! I love sparring and pad work, it's always the height of my day.

To date, I lost 30lbs. I always look forward to training. I used to dread clinch spar, but now I am actually loving it.
  • Amandatorie
    Amandatorie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to take Tennis lessons this summer. There's a "clinic" that starts at sometime in June. One of my big motivations is to get in shape enough that I don't feel like a big fat loser standing on the court unable to run after the ball! :-)
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Semiprofessional paintball.
  • deminimis
    deminimis Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Snowboard in Winter. Off road dirt bike racing and wakeboarding during the warmer months.
  • mike_gee15
    Options
    Played basketball all through out high school, and now I'm playing rec football and boxing!
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I play Dodgeball! woooohoooo... in addition to hitting the gym!
    :glasses:
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Golf
    Basketball
    Soccer

Football and Hockey competitively.