Alli and Depends

Options
Is Alli (used with Depends, of course) a good form of weight loss? I am too impatient to lose weight the healthy way, so I have already made up my mind that I'm going to use diet pills. BTW - I don't know why I'm asking this question, because I really don't care what anyone else thinks and am going to do it my way, regardless of what any of you (who obviously know what you are doing and have lost weight the right way) have to say.

With that said...thoughts?

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I hate mustard.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I guess if you've already made up your mind, then that settles it. However, weight loss is not long term once you come off the pills. The weight will come right back.

Good luck to you.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Do you have a plan on who is going to change those depends? I would work that part out before starting.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Yeah, I've lost about 19 pounds by eating right and exercising regularly, but enough with that crapola. Diet pills, here I come!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Do you have a plan on who is going to change those depends? I would work that part out before starting.

I have two kids and have changed plenty of diapers in my day. I've got this!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

Naw, you don't want to change what comes out with Alli. Do you have a SO that can take this doodie?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Um.

Haha?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    sounds legit
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Godo luck on your weight loss / health improvement journey! :drinker:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    wow. why not just go straight to ex-lax?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

It probably would be cheaper.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Um.

Haha?

LMAO. You and me both!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    There's a fetish for this.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

Naw, you don't want to change what comes out with Alli. Do you have a SO that can take this doodie?

Oh, yeah, he is definitely up for the challenge! Do you think I need to invest in a diaper bag and bring extra pairs of pants with me wherever I go? Oooh, and diaper wipes, too!

I'm really looking forward to lugging a diaper bag around again...
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

Totes.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    There's a fetish for this.

Hey everyone, I just had a weird feeling that I should weigh in on this thread.

Oh! Hellooooooooooo.

Edited to add: I shouldn't joke around, this is serious. OP - DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE TAKING SUPPOSITORY DIET PILLS. You have to take the diet pills orally or they'll just come out in the depends and then you can't - or at least shouldn't - use them anymore.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options

No! I reeeeallly want to use DIET pills! Especially the ones on TV that tell me I can eat whatever I want and not exercise. I want THOSE ones!
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You should try a laxative/alli cocktail.