Exercises to Burn Off a Big Mac

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Dude don't worry. I was told by some chick in the secluded mountain wilderness and a coach guy that fast food isn't real food - so you are all good
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    For the 50th time! You cannot spot reduce Big Macs.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I totally have an app for that.
    1 Big Mac = 56 min of stair climbing
    1 Big Mac= 33 min of Kickboxing
    1 Big Mac= 42 min of calisthenics
    1 Big Mac=42 min of running 5mph
    1 Big Mac= 111 min of weight lifting...

There's more options but those were the first 5 (:

What does it say for Pork Fajitas...4 oz serving!
  • bxbutterfly
    bxbutterfly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LMAOL i'm loving the reponses. made my day
  • pugsley5
    pugsley5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG...Thank you to all that replied,you made my day!!!! We are truly a funny bunch of awesome people. I love you guys!!!!
  • Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've heard people say that when they eat certain foods it goes straight to a particular area on their body. Something like, "That piece of chocolate cake went straight to my hips!"

Determine where the Big Mac went and spot reduce!

:laugh:
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This^ haha
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would just say F#@K IT and have some beers.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Since you ate the other stuff earlier in the day, you should be able to throw it back up, just make sure to stop before the good stuff tries to get out.

Total win.
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Do not worry about which bit to burn off,just go for an hours walk or run and it will et your metabolism up. You will also find that your bowels move faster if you drink lots of warm water with lemon juice.

You cannot choose which food to digest faster. Lesson learnt is do not eat that processed rubbish because you are worth more than that junk.

Good luck, do not be tempted by laxatives - they are not good for you.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I've heard people say that when they eat certain foods it goes straight to a particular area on their body. Something like, "That piece of chocolate cake went straight to my hips!"

Determine where the Big Mac went and spot reduce!

Ditto on this...and perhaps a shot of cider vinegar for good measure.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    In a moment of weakness, I ate a Big Mac and need to burn it off. Here's my dilemma: I ate some chicken and clean carbs earlier in the day, and I don't want to burn that off, just the Big Mac.

Tips?
    You must travel to an antimatter universe and eat a Big Mac there. DUH! Everyone know that matter and antimatter obliterate each other!
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Raspberry Ketones ...
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    I totally have an app for that.
    1 Big Mac = 56 min of stair climbing
    1 Big Mac= 33 min of Kickboxing
    1 Big Mac= 42 min of calisthenics
    1 Big Mac=42 min of running 5mph
    1 Big Mac= 111 min of weight lifting...

There's more options but those were the first 5 (:

What does it say for Pork Fajitas...4 oz serving!

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm.. but I'm totally loving this app so I will share (:

1 pork fajita w/ guac= 28 min of raquetball
    1 pork fajita w/ guac=20 min of kickboxing
    1 pork fajita w/ guac=17 min of handball
    1 pork fajita w/ guac=33 min of swimming
    1 pork fajita w/ guac=40 min of gardening. (:
  • brentdaniels
    Options
    56 minutes of stair climbing!? I don't think anything tastes good enough to endure that.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Come to spinning class with me! I feel like I'm dying every single time, but I burn over 800 calories in 45 minutes.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Chew really fast when you're eating. It will burn the calories in your Big Mac and your jaw will get really toned up. :)
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Ok, before I was worried about weight loss.. one of my fav things to get.. (my office is also like 30 yards from a McD's) was a Big mac...with Bacon... Extra "Extra" Mac sauce... I need a hand full of napkins to eat.... Super good though... AKA hand delivered heart attack lol!
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If you had large fries with the Big Mac, then don't worry. McDonalds fries have been tested and will out last the roaches in a nuclear war. If you leave them in the car, they're still good a year later. It's because of this the body has a hard time digesting and breaking down the natural potato in the fries. This is the one and only true negative food. You will burn more than the fries up to and equaling the exact amount of calories in the Big Mac. If you didn't have fries, I would suggest going back and just getting a small order of fries and that should do the trick.

Also, don't worry about the fries effecting any of the "clean" food. Since fries and Big Macs are made in the same place, the fries are a "smart" food when it comes to which calories to burn, and tend to stay close to the same branding.

OOOOhhh, I really want this to be true. It sounds so logical.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I don't like Big Mac's but now I'm wanting fries....shouldn't have opened this thread.