5'6" 27lbs lost :-) (Pics)

Options

Replies

• vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I am probably roughly as out of shape as you were to start with, and it's good to be able to see what's possible if you work at it :) I guess I never really tried that hard before because I didn't fit into the obese category, or, at times, even the overweight one (I'm nearly 6'2" so my healthy weight range spans about 20kg, and that's a big difference!), but I'm glad to see others like me are slimming down. Makes me feel validated. Or something.
  • taina9781
    Options
    Good job!
  • keyz1508
    keyz1508 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! There is such a difference. I am about 5'7 and trying to get down to 140, seeing you makes me want to push myself even more. Thanks for posting!
  • cjburke12
    cjburke12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    The photos do show the loss. Great job! You look amazing!
  • tlickiss01
    tlickiss01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! :)
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Enjoy the extra energy.
  • hinata76
    hinata76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look great!!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You look so much younger in your after pictures.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazingly :)
  • eckief
    eckief Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look wonderful. Keep up the good work!
  • Annamaam
    Options
    Niiiice job! ...that's my height, so thanks for posting the details of the regimen you are doing! I am just starting out. :)
  • deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Bracciano
    Bracciano Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful and fit, a true inspriation :)
  • mona_patty
    Options
    Wow! you look great!!! I can't wait to reach my goal. and it's true what you say, we have to eat right, be patient, work hard, do cardio and weights..... Congrats!!!!
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Looks like more than 27 lbs.
  • SFBJaye
    SFBJaye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 27, mother of a 2 year old and am 5'6" tall. I've gone from a size 14 jeans to a size 9/10. I feel like the pictures don't show the loss as much as I feel it. It feels so great! I have so much more energy and I don't feel ashamed to be in my own skin. In the past food has been my drug, my comfort. I have always felt like I NEED to eat while watching TV, or at the movies, when I am bored, sad, to celebrate, or at a party. This past year I've been working on changing all that, making thoughtful, healthy, clean, eating choices and adding physical fitness into my life. It's very challenging and I've gone up and down, I do well for a while, then I binge like crazy...but It's all about never giving up! For me it has been not saying "I'll start over tomorrow", and instead saying "I'll start over in one minute". My journey is not done yet, I hope to loose a little more and I hope to continue with a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life. Keep in mind I fall off track a lot, BUT I've lost the weight by attempting to stick to 1200-1300 calories a day PLUS eating any of my "exercise calories" back that I want to. But I always try to make sure the Calories I consume are mostly from Veggies, fruits and lean meats and whole wheat products (with the occasional treat!). I drink only water, or green tea, or many days I will have a Crystal Light if needed to help ward off cravings. Eating right is only one of the keys to my weight loss though, I do a lot of cardio (about an hour at least 5 days/week), but it has really been the addition of using the weight machines at the gym (3 days a week) that help me shed the pounds. I think we are all aware how difficult this journey of weight-loss can be, It takes not only desire, but patience and persistence, just as anything worthwhile takes. But each one of us has the strength within to achieve our goals...we just have to find that spark inside of us :-)

el34te.jpg

You look amazing!!! Great job!!!
  • mermaidme23
    mermaidme23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring pretty much same goal as you thanks for sharing:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!