Current Healthy Food Addiction

Options

Replies

• notyourpalbuddy
    Options
    Grapefruits! I seriously just bought 10 of them.
  • shaebaybee07
    shaebaybee07 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Homemade kale chips!!!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    @SportyLadyPho Mmmm...have you tried the Pink lady apples. Love them!!!

LOVE Pink Lady Apples! :)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I'm CRAZY for CABBAGE right now!! LOVEEEEEE it!!! I could eat it every day! :)
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese. or jazz, honeycrisp or cripps pink apples.
  • skluemper
    skluemper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a sugar snap pea addiction. Also, I have to eat fruit as my snack mid-morning and mid afternoon. It's usually apples or oranges. Something that requires a little work. :)
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Edamame, and kale. I get both from Trader Joe's - there is always a bag of their frozen edamame in the shell thawed in my fridge, and I can sit down with a bag of cut and cleaned kale and polish it off as easily as I used to stuff my face with kettle chips.
  • stacey062909
    stacey062909 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Every morning I have an egg white omelette. Usually with swiss cheese, green onion, and dill. Topped with diced tomatoes. I occasionally add a turkey breakfast sausage patty. I seriously can't wait until breakfast.
  • espochris
    Options
    I need to try the egg and hummus. That sounds great!
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    blood oranges. laughing cow light cheese. pretzels and peanut butter. 1% cottage cheese with tomatoes and basil with reduced fat triscuit crackers. OMNOMNOM!
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Edamame!
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Homemade guacamole
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've never tried edamame, I don't even know if they sell it out here anywhere. I live in the sticks, and not too many healthy eaters out here, so it's hard to find healthy stuff sometimes...but...what do you do with it, what does it look like, and how do you cook it, if you cook it???? Also, my favorite healthy snack is red seedless grapes with 2 wedges of laughing cow lite creamy swiss. It may sound weird, but the cheese tastes kind of like cream cheese. You have to try it! It is sooooo yummy! :happy:
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ambrosia Apples, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Wholy Salsa Spicy Pico & Guac. NOT combined haha!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower!! I can't get enough of it!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    banana + peanut butter OR Cottage cheese + cinnamon .... but agreed with the healthy amount statement above ^^^

This...and apple dipped in peanut butter
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Mandarines and chickpea nuts!
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Chobani Greek Yogurt Cherry Flavor.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Barley with blackberries and maple syrup. Under 300 calories, yummy and satisfying. :heart:
  • linnaeus
    linnaeus Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love my spinach/kale/banana/fresh squeezed OJ/vanilla protein/flax seed/chia seed shake of heaven.

Otherwise, steamed veggies drenched in a water-based curry sauce on top of some quinoa is pretty darn good too.

Snacks: carrot/cucumber sticks with this tofu/cashew-based ranch recipe that is KILLER, a little bit goes a long way:
    http://www.theppk.com/2011/05/sanctuary-dip/