Need friends if this is gonna work out

Options
2»

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Having friends can def help. I used to count calories on a phone app but it's not like this. Here you get to hear the attaboys! and cheers. It's much different.

I would also like to build my circle.

Anyone who would like to add me, please do!
  • Krickette_16
    Options
    I can relate as well and would love to have some friends on this site. Please feel free to add me and I will add you as well.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Don't think about going to the gym, just make it something you do everyday like going to work. Hopefully you'll start to like it! I'm an oompa loompa too! I'm 5'3" and 160 now but I started at like 190! Good luck! You can do it! :)
  • Tandriahall
    Options
    Well add me I will definitely be your friend. I times like these we do need a motivator. LET'S GO GIRL!!!!!
  • danielleca
    danielleca Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. You can never have enough friends to help keep you accountable. Feel free to add me and ask any me any questions. I'm not an expert, but I can tell you whats worked for me so far!

Good luck to everyone!

Danielle
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Friends definitely help on MFP. Seeing my friends lose weight and keep being determined has definitely helped keep me motivated! Anyone who needs another friend can definitely add me, I'm always happy to help encourage and keep you accountable!
  • monkey_2
    monkey_2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I could always use more friends, the more people to hold me accountable the better :)
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I love hearing about everyone's successes and frustrations. Makes you feel like you're not alone.