I'm looking for friends that are around 200 lbs and 5'2 :)

Hi im just starting this exciting and rewarding journey and I want to do it together with others that are in the same path. I know that if we do it together it makes it a little easier to push ourselves and motivate each other. I love My Fitness Pal its an amazing site and I'm confident that I'm going to succeed!! :)

Replies

• rachnamaste
    rachnamaste Posts: 3 Member
    Hi - I'm close that - about 5'4 and 215....looking to attain my original goal of getting down to 145. I once was down to 165 but life threw me a curveball and i gained almost everything back. Looking for other to help keep me motivated and accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • Scarlettbird50
    Scarlettbird50 Posts: 45 Member
    would ya settle for 5' and 204? lol if so feel free to add me:laugh:
  • Hi, add me. I am 5'3'' and started at 203, but I am now 192!!
  • DeniseMarSi
    DeniseMarSi Posts: 68 Member
    I am about 215 and 5 2, and my first goal is to get 30 lbs down, and then go from there, to hopefully 150 eventually. ( My lowest weight ever was 117- but that was when I was 16 years old, and running 6 miles a day.. never happen again) At 150, I'd be slightly overweight, but I remember being 157 the last time I was serious about losing weight, and I looked and felt really good.. so I just want to be realistic about it!

I am just starting again too... so I would love some friends!
  • 3mnkys
    3mnkys Posts: 1
    Hi,

I'm 5'2" now 205lbs. I've lost 5lbs since I started consistently tracking through Myfitnesspal. My goal weight is 140-145. So, I have a long way to go. Feel free to friend me!
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Hi, I'm 5'2" and used to be more than 200lb. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    Can all you pretty ladies send me a request!! Please!! :) I really appreciate it
  • Hello, I am 5'2 and I started this week at 227 lbs. So I'm going to weig-in on Fridays. Add me to your list. I would love to support you and motivate you.
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    Thanks girl!!! You already are my friend!! And we sure can motivate each other!!!
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    How about 5'2 and 192? I'm always up for new friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • how bout 5'2 190?
  • I am 5'2" and weigh 207 and started Monday of this week. I am new to this site and message boards but need all the support and motivation I can get!:}
  • I am 5'2 and I now weigh 192 but a little over a year ago I weighed 229.I have been on and off diets but recently with the cousin help of my I am on track and so motovated. If you would like to add me please do, I would love to help motovated and support people who want to change their life and get healthy.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    I'm 5'2 and have already reach my goal, but just want you to know its possible and to never give up. I use to be 225lbs, now I'm 125lbs.

Good luck to you all :)
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    I am 5'2" and my starting weight was actually right at 200. I'm now at 144. Feel free to add me if you want to.

~Ashley
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Hi,

I'm 5'2" now 205lbs. I've lost 5lbs since I started consistently tracking through Myfitnesspal. My goal weight is 140-145. So, I have a long way to go. Feel free to friend me!

You will get there so much quicker than you realize! I started at 200 in May. I'm now 144. I want to be 120 though, possibly. Keep it up and congrats on the five pounds!
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    I am 5"2" & 165. Close enough?! ;)
    I like making new friends!
  • Hi I am 5'3'' I am 196 lbs close enough!!!! I would love to go through this together, I began 3 days ago. I did try a year ago for one day, my nephew introduce this site to me! I am on the path of Quit Smoking and do not want to gain anymore weight, and need to lose what I have now. Feel free to add me as a friend. melly63
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Hi. I'm 5'4 and 208.feel free to add me. We can encourage each other.
  • marshamay
    marshamay Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm 5'2 weigh 206...