I'm looking for friends that are around 200 lbs and 5'2 :)

Options

Replies

• PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have already reach my goal, but just want you to know its possible and to never give up. I use to be 225lbs, now I'm 125lbs.

Good luck to you all :)

Wooow!!! Great job!!! Can you please share some tips with us to help us achieve our objective!!! :)
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily and lve to motivate/get motivated! Feel free to add me!! I love friends with positive attitudes as I am a very positive person
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 220 add me
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2 and started at 217 in november but am now 198lbs! Anyone reading this may feel free to add me!
  • CupcakeKaos
    Options
    Hi im lindsay i would like to grt more friends i joined last year but didbt get into it intel a few months ago i have lost 24 pounds but then gained 5 back so now im back to 235 lb and im 5'2 but i been really working hard i have a sit down job but all last week and this week i been up walking around and i love it . So please anyone feel free to add me i dont have a comp i have the iphone app this is my 1st time on the full website
  • CupcakeKaos
    Options
    How can i get one of those things that i see people have to see how much more u have to go?
  • shirsch52
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at 210 last February. I currently weigh 167 and would be happy to be friends with any of you - I know what it is like to be where you are at in your journey (and I'm still working hard, too!)

Best of hard work (not luck - because it's not luck that gets you there) to all of you, you CAN and WILL do it!
  • plmkoijn
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'6 and 211. I have no idea how to add friends and I have been using the app for about a week now, but I have had it for almost a year. Please add me I really need some motivation through this tough journey.
  • tallulah81
    tallulah81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm 5'2'', 31 years old, and started this year at 214.1.... I finally got my butt in gear after I noticed some small stretch marks starting on my lower stomach. Not to mention a picture I saw of myself, from a halloween party :-( I have always been up and down with my weight for as long as I can remember, but never this heavy, tired, sick and sore.

At this point (just over three weeks into the new year) I have lost just over 14 lbs!!! (although I'm taking an aggressive approach to my weight loss and health by juicing, i feel fantastic!) I was just going to start with a 5 day fast... (now i might go for a month), I have re-evaluated because of a few films I watched... one being the "Gerson Miracle", "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead", and "Hungry For A Change". Check them out on Netflix or can be rented from itunes.

It would be great to be able to chat with you ladies along our journey's and help each other keep on track, or get back when we stray...

Happy Journey all!!!

sw 214.1
    cw 199.5
    gw 130-140
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I am 30, 5'2 and 180 pounds. So far I have lost 4 pounds but am looking forward to losing more. :-)
  • cahalith
    Options
    I'm 5'2" an 204 ISh I struggle with logging, but I'm working fixing that.
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1" (and a half :laugh: ) and I started at 201, feel free to add me!

I log everything and I'm slightly adicted to the gym so always super excited by any progress of my friends! :drinker:
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me
    I am 206 and 5ft 3ins
  • SHERIA7020
    Options
    That is awesome! I cannot wait until I can say that I have met my goal!:bigsmile:
  • SHERIA7020
    Options
    Hi. I.m 5'2 and currently at 217. Looking forward to friending you and watching our progress
  • dea_rosscenter
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! lol...I am 5'2" and weigh 216. Will that work? Been on this journey many times...sometimes I think I've never really gotten off the journey.
  • blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Also on this journey at 5'2. Add me if you ladies would like :)
  • dzlilo
    dzlilo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3 and started out at 200 lbs last month. I am currently 191 and hope to be 135 lbs by the end of the year. I am looking for new friends for support and motivation as well!
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello! I fall into that category. . .I'm 5'1 though. Feel free to add me :)
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 198, but started at 203 in January. I stand at 5'2" . So determined to lose more weight this year and get healthier. I need encouragement and supports. Will do the same for you too. Add me.