Pregnant?

Options

Replies

• Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

Just spent the 12 bucks and get a test.
    The Dollar Store has tests that work just fine. Pick up a handful of them to have on hand.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Nobody is forcing you to read it or reply to it so move on I was simply asking for opinions obviously from girls since men can't get pregnant and I'm not stupid just concerned and I don't think it's necessary to involve a doc at this point.
    It's stuff like this that slowly but surely makes me lose my faith in humanity.

I am female. I have two kids. And I have enough sense to know when I should take a pregnancy test.
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Ok...so you did bleed - light for 2 days. I would be confident you are not prego - but PLEASE this is not something to just make "guesses". If the last time you had sex was before your "light" 2 days - it is not "too early" to take an at home prego test - IT IS LATE! You can test up to 5 days before your expected period. Those tests are incredibly sensitive to hormone in the urine.

Please take a test - you are LATE taking it, not early. That is really the only way you will know. The symptoms of 1st month pregnancies are so vague and there is a huge variety of symptoms - and everyone, with every pregnancy will be different.

Just spent the 12 bucks and get a test.

If you are on the pill - this could be side effects. Lighter period, nauseous, sore boobs, tiredness, headaches.

All of the above.
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If it's been a couple of weeks a pregnancy test will pick it up.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    First off, take a test to know for sure if you are or not.

Secondly, you met a guy and two weeks later had unprotected sex with him? You are a mother, you need to be smarter than that. He could of had any STD that would of been given to you. I'm really not sure why you wouldn't use protection with someone you just met and started sleeping with.... It is dangerous.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options

Secondly, you met a guy and two weeks later had unprotected sex with him? You are a mother, you need to be smarter than that. He could of had any STD that would of been given to you. I'm really not sure why you wouldn't use protection with someone you just met and started sleeping with.... It is dangerous.

Ill second this.
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Your symptoms could be totally psychosomatic because you're anxious about the fact that you had unprotected sex. Wait a week, then take a pregnancy test. If all else fails, get a pack of 2 (it's usually a better deal) and take one after a week, and another a day or so later just to be sure.
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I think this topic is better suited for babycenter.com, calculated as if you were pregnant and find that birth board. Good luck girl.
  • xoxo82
    xoxo82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Light bleeding could be implantation bleeding. Definitely take a test.
  • sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Take a test...
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

Maybe they met long ago and just started dating?

But yeah OP...Really?
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Maybe they met long ago and just started dating?

But yeah OP...Really?

Possible but all the OP said was she met him two weeks into a package of birth control and they didn't use protection... so I'm guessing he is a newbie... but I could be wrong.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    As others have said... pick up the >$10 pregnancy test to be sure. And BC DOES replicate symptoms of pregnancy, and the earliest weeks on it are the worst. Nausea is standard (especially right around when taking the pill), though vomiting can be concerning. If you bled slightly, that too can be spotting/breakthrough bleeding as your body readjusts to the hormones. Plus, you've been really very snappy to some pretty concise responses; that could be your hormones going through the BC roller coaster!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You MET your boyfriend two weeks after you started bc and had sex? Ok if you did it in the water you are totally safe. If you did it in the grass in the cold weather...that's iffy you need to stand on your head and shout: I should be careful and make sure it's hot outside next time....if you did it on the couch while the tv was on, your completely safe not pregnant and IF AND ONLY IF it was only the tip you're definitely pregnant, immediately seek attention from every stranger online you've never met....that is all the advice I can give you...good luck.

LMAO....this chick is a hoot!!
  • jules1202
    Options
    Take a test and in all seriousness find out when was the last time your new BF was tested for STDs.

Also as a PP suggested, this question would get way better responses over on the babycenter website.

In closing, preg tests are cheap at the dollar store and can be used up to about 5 days BEFORE expected period. Keep in mind if you just started the pill your hormones are possibly out of whack from the additional hormones (this will not affect test results just make you feel off).
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    This is a weight loss sight. We are not able to answer this question. However there are these cool devices where you can pee on a stick or in a cup and they tell you if you are. Or you wait to you give birth and then go on the "I did not know I was pregnant show". I so want to be on that one.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    your either pregnant or sick....don't look to us for an opinion...go to your dr. or go get a home pregnancy test.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I know for a fact that she is pregnant and the baby will be a boy born on a lovely morning. She will be in labor for 8 hours and not **** on herself at all during delivery.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Pee on a stick