• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Beware of the leg press creeper!

Dammmmit...necrothread
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I less press over 330 pounds 5 times and my legs have only gotten SMALLER...i am in a calorie deficit for the most part.

You dont build any kind of appreciable muscle in a deficit.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    #ZombieThread
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    :blushing:
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    #ZombieThread
    bwahahaha
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Not enough for my liking! They seem to help my squats quite a bit so I've started adding them to my leg routine in the past couple months. I currently work with between 250 and 275lbs.

If you're eating to gain, your legs (and other areas) will get bigger. If you're training them hard too, then you should gain some muscle. If you want them smaller, eat in a deficit. You won't get any bigger in a deficit.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    720lbs is my heighest thus far. Aiming for the 990 by the end of the year!

BTW, muscle swells after workouts during the recovery process, so that's all you could be seeing. I can easily fluctuate a couple lbs up after an intense leg day and my legs are tighter and swollen. The outcome, however, is leaner, sexier legs.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'll do closer to around 450 pounds. While my thighs are meatier I find them to be slimmer than when I first started
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Isn't it better to do less weight and more of them. Seems like you are just making muscle.

You just won the interwebz
  • kazzsjourney2goal
    kazzsjourney2goal Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't use it overly regularly....I can do up to about 220 pounds....so pretty much 100% of my body weight