Something horrible happened to me today.

Options
1235»

Replies

• btranblb
    Options
    If you have a cucumber, slice it up and use it as your "chip"! It's delicious and better for you anyways! lol

I hate cucumber!! How dare you suggest such an offensive thing to me!??!

Ah, well I love cucumber. Better luck next time lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    It's cool guys, I got chinese food.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Never buy chips and not salsa or vice versa...it's just asking for trouble.
  • Pink_Pandas
    Options
    I've been having such a hard time lately -- and when I looked at this thread I laughed. THANKS! I really needed it.. :PHaha.

Salsa is really just fine (I use it to cook a lot). I saw where someone said thats asking for trouble. If you're good about limiting yourself to a certain portion its fine, there are also other things -- I've used baked wheat breads (which isn't a whole lot better) -- there are sooo many options. If you want the tortilla chips though, use those! Just use one serving. I use My Fitness Pal to keep track of my calories, protein and other vitamins. It helps me tons!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Out of tortilla chips. :noway: :sad: :grumble:

Worst feeling ever!
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I know that feel bro, when I got home today I buttered two piece of bread smothered them in hp sauce and added a few slices of cheese only for there to be no bacon in the fridge.

How does that even happen??
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    better then droppin a duece and realizin ur outta tp and havin to duck walk to the kitchen for a paper towel
  • cdgabbert
    cdgabbert Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    RUN to store and get chips, burn some calories.

Puhleese!! I'd be winded and wheezing before I even get a block away.

And you'd probably look funny running home with a bag of chips. Lesson to be learned - always buy the chips. No one ever had something horrible happen because they had extra chips in the house. :laugh:

So not true - we break down to eat the bag (or bags) of chips and gain back weight!!
  • ddimaggi
    Options
    Bummer!! But maybe in the end...it was actually something GOOD that happened to you today by not eating the chips? Congrats on your weight loss!!
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Can I have your Salsa? I got chips lol
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This happened to me yesterday!! I was so pissed.. then I decided to make baked potatoes for dinner and turned them into nachos.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Chinese Food?? :noway:

Bad move, dude.

You should have found a hot chick who lived down the road, gone over to her house with that sad look on your face, and showed her your can of salsa. She would surely have some chips AND bacon in the house. All hot chicks do. Rule #1 taught in hot chicks school you know. If you played your cards right, she might even have dessert for ya!

But no, you got Chinese Food. :huh:

*shakes head*
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That happened to me too, except instead of no chips, STALE chips, which might be worse because it tricks you into thinking that you have some when you really don't.

I'm here for you! :D

That moment when you decide the stale chips won't be all that bad...then they are.

All of this....times 100!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    better then droppin a duece and realizin ur outta tp and havin to duck walk to the kitchen for a paper towel

And all my co-workers heads just popped up over their cubicles as I seriously just laughed obnoxiously loud at this...:laugh:
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Being out of bacon is much worse.

How does this even happen. There is a minimum of 4 pounds in my house at ALL times.