Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    GREAT!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    A lucky man! Beautiful bride, wonderful wife.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! You look GREAT!
  • mishkamichelle
    Options
    What an amazing achievement! Congratulations :) That is my goal too!
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    awww great story! my goal is to weigh less than my hubs too! youre an inspiration. and you look great!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great. Wonderful work!
  • Neha_pm
    Options
    that is really inspiring! Thank you..im going to follow suit..:D
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations!
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I have to laugh because I think I have always weighed more than my husband. I am down to 146 now and he is about 148 so I have finally gotten a little bit below him. We have been married 43 years. You look amazing!
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Another way you could have accomplished that is to just fatten him up a bit! I did that with my hubby!

I have to say, I have always been so afraid of being heavier than my boyfriend/husband that I once declined a relationship with someone I thought weighed less than me (and I was 140 at the time) even though he was a really nice guy!

Anyway, cognrats on your weight loss. You look younger today than on the day you married!
  • amiskinnyyetorwhat
    amiskinnyyetorwhat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Excellent work!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you're a beautiful couple! congratulations on such an amazing achievement!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Nice work, you looked good before but you've really honed yourself quite well!
  • chipmunkey
    chipmunkey Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look great!! And I love that so many women have this same goal. I'm one of them. Thanks for the motivation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!