Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Probably posted here before but i am 5'0 and my goal weight is 115 but I am shooting for 110. I am 118 now. I got to 114 a couple months ago but gained during half marathon training...
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft and my goal weight is 135lbs - higher than most . My husband prefers I am not smaller than 140, I will be happy when I hit that. I was small all my life and then I got sick...looking back at pictures of me at 100lbs, 110lbs, etc. I can easily say I looked good at 140lbs - I am bottom heavy and this butt doesn't ever seem to go away.....
  • Onegirlarmy824
    Onegirlarmy824 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft started at 284 now 143. Goal weight is 120 from there I might try to get down to 115. I secretly want to get to 100 but every time I have mentioned it to people they think I am nuts. But in reality 100 would be a fine weight at my height. I have lots of definition in my legs and even my arms some. Still have some belly fat I want to get rid of. Not sure of my body fat percentage.
  • Athena42006
    Athena42006 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SO many inspirational stories!!! Go US!!!! I am 5'1" and 183 right now. The lowest height I remember was 140 and I was pretty small because I have a large chest. I would love to see that number again but that was 27 years ago so right now I am shooting for 165.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    5'1 concentrated awesomeness here!!! CW 220, GW 170. I still want to have some curvage!!!
  • von_hawk1960
    von_hawk1960 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5. goal weight is 170
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    5'3" started at 270, currently at 207, my goal right now is 150, but not really sure once i get there.
    any daily loggers and good motivators feel free too add me!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    5'3"...my initial goal was 150, simply because I don't remember the last time I was that weight, Jr. High maybe. But I'm thinking if I can hit that, I might shoot for 135. Why not right? We shall see. In all honesty, anything below 170 is fine with me, thats the lowest weight I can remember being as an adult.
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'2 and my goal is 120! But would be happier at 115!! Five kids down and i am currently at 138.6!! :flowerforyou:
  • tpaceltsfan
    tpaceltsfan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently 134. I was down to 130 a month ago and while I looked terrific, it was not easy to maintain while not killing myself in the gym and still enjoying the foods I love.
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1''. SW 179.9, CW 149.7, GW 120
    We'll see if I'm happy with that when I get there. My guess is I will be.
  • grnj
    grnj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'2" goal is 128 lbs (weight before having a kid) , 125 lbs would be bonus.

Was 119 lbs as a teen, but that may be too thin.
    At peak I was 140 lbs. Now at 132 lbs. Always have exercised (now biking moderately hard and walking dogs), have good leg definition, need to lose on belly and arms. Am 51 so neck is arthritic (falls from horse back riding probably), upper body lifting is difficult as it triggers neck...so dieting is my only hope there!
  • Smcnie
    Smcnie Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 5'0.5"

My start weight was 133lbs current weight 116lbs and goal weight 105lbs

(dependant, I may stop at 110lbs if I look too gawnt but I'm very active and gym a lot so pretty muscular)
  • SandiChronop
    SandiChronop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started today...my goal weight is 115-120 I am 5'1" and weigh 146.4. I was always active and in shape but now not so much. It would be great to have a weight loss/workout buddy to be accountable to. I used to workout with someone back home and it was so motivating! If I didn't feel like hitting the gym she would head out anyway...so I knew I couldn't have her workout alone so I would show up and vice versa. Let me know if your interested?
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    SandiChronop - Welcome to MFP - your stats are similar to mine - I'm 5'1" (on a good day) and 141 lbs - looking to get to 120ish - feel free to send me a friend request.
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 5" 0" and am currently at 180.5. I keep changing my mind on my goal weight just because I have never been at a low weight in my adult life. I am aiming for 130 since I am 52 and not really sure what 130 will look on me.
  • AngelikaSears
    Options
    5'2 with a goal of 125 - age 37. I feel best at that weight, slim and fit but not 'skinny'. I like a bit of curve and so does my husband! :)
  • lgumert
    Options
    I'm 5'1". My starting weight was 150. I'm currently at 137. I'm aiming for 125. I was anorexic and borderline anorexic for a number of years, and I'm afraid if I aim lower than that I'll keep aiming lower(!). I want to be a healthy model for my 13-year-old daughter, so I'm trying to focus on eating right and exercising rather than obsessing about the number on the scale.
  • Merari_Azuceli
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and currently 124. I started 2013 at 150 and my goal weight is 110. In October I lost 7 pounds and I want to lose at least 5 pounds by the end of this month. I'd love to have friends with similar stats and goals so we can keep each other motivated.
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    5'1" here! I started losing weight after I had a health scare (non weight related though I was extremely overweight) in July. I had to have surgery to remove a polyp in my uterus, found out I had anemia and just felt sick! I weighed 207 and dropped pretty fast after I joined MFP in August. Currently 177 and like to work in baby steps. Current goal is 157 (50 lbs gone and getting my very first ever tattoo!!!) but ultimately would like to be 135. My boyfriend doesn't want me to get too skinny and he doesn't want me that small, but I think once he sees me healthy he will be ok. =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!