My 365th day.....87lbs gone

Options

Replies

• bonitabarr
    bonitabarr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This post makes me think that I should keep working at it.
    Thanks!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

I’ve had to do a lot of trial and error as well. What worked in the beginning doesn’t work now. What works now will not work in 6 months from now. Currently I am sitting at 44lbs away from where I want to be but I may not be done at that point. I've got my end goal at 64lbs more, but we'll see what I feel like when I get there.

1year-1.jpg

I pulled this out because I believe that it is one of the most important parts of weight loss. Instead of getting discouraged, change things up and realize your body's idea of goal weight may be different from yours. You are in a better place today with 87# gone than last year so that is awesome in itself!
  • karendouse
    Options
    Give yourself a big hug today and a pat on the back. I'm sure your sons are very proud of you!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Continued success to you!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! you are looking great!!! And thanks for the inspiration to keep moving!!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you look good!
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You will inspire so many!!! Thanks for posting!!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    So very well done! It truly sounds like you have this figured out - such a great outlook. Happy one-year anniversary too!
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    Truly inspirational!!! Thank you for this post!!!! :drinker:
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    wow..what a difference a year makes. thanks for sharing your journey and how you've adapted along the way. you look great.
  • antonette15
    antonette15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! My one year is coming up in a month and I needed extra motivation! You sure provided that! Keep up the good work! I know you'll get to your goal weight!!!!
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Thank you ALL for your such kind words!! I am absolutely humbled at all of them. Thank you. :)
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW, great job! I really needed to read your story........I have been on this journey for so long and for the past two years I have been stuck. I have bee losing and gaining the same 15 pounds. Thanks for sharing your story!:wink:
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! Congrats on your one year MFP anniversary. :D
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Congratulations on your huge achievement.
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    congratulations-- you're a real inspiration!!
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look awesome!
  • kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational and where I hope to be in 1 year with my thinking. Congratulations on how far you come. You look amazing!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You deserve comments and compliments! You've worked hard and it shows. Great job, keep it up!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bravo, honey ....... super job !

Thanks for sharing & hope you enjoy your healthy new lifestyle !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!