NEW SHRED GROUP DAY 21

karmasBFF
karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Let's see those results everyone!

Replies

• karmasBFF
    Hi Shredders!!! Here are the results for my 20 days of shredding (well actually its day 25 as i started my shred 5 days before most but did my first set of measurements on day 5) .

Start Weight on 1/12/10 164.5 Ultimate Goal Weight 126

2/2210 3/310 3/14/10
    weight on day 5 on shred 154 weight on day 15 152 weight on day 25 149.5
    Bust 37 36.5 35.5
    waist 29 28 27
    Belly button 34 33 32
    Hips 37 36 35
    Saddle bags 44 43 42
    Left thigh 24 23.5 23
    Right thigh 24 23.5 22.5
    Left calf 16 15.5 15
    Right calf 15.5 15 15
    Left arm 12.5 12 11.5
    Right arm 12 12 12

TOTALS -7 INCHES -7.5 INCHES

WOW THAT IS 14.5 inches!! That is amazing! Keep it up!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    I will update my results from level 2 in this thread when I get home tonight..

Today was L3D3...I am still struggling in a couple of areas, but I am seeing it's get a tad easier...Those rockstar jumps????and lunge jumps???? I don't know if I will ever get those down though, but I will get trying.

I have to say, I got my first compliment from my nephew yesterday, he said I look like I have lost a lot of weight...I was pleased(since he is not one to give out compliments easily..lol) Anyhow, have a great day ladies!
  • karmasBFF
    I will update my results from level 2 in this thread when I get home tonight..

Today was L3D3...I am still struggling in a couple of areas, but I am seeing it's get a tad easier...Those rockstar jumps????and lunge jumps???? I don't know if I will ever get those down though, but I will get trying.

I have to say, I got my first compliment from my nephew yesterday, he said I look like I have lost a lot of weight...I was pleased(since he is not one to give out compliments easily..lol) Anyhow, have a great day ladies!

What a great feeling! You are doing GREAT!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Congrat's LADIES!!!! You guys are doing well!!

KAREN: You are blowing us out of the water!!!!! Keep up the Fab work..:flowerforyou:

I took this weekend off, I think I may have overdone it last week.. :noway: 2 consecutive nights of Zumba , C25k 2 days, Elliptical and Shred... My body needed a break, my knee started to hurt . So I decided to do Zumba on Mon and Wed nights.. C25k on Tues, Thur & Sat.. Shred Tuesday, Thurs, Friday and Saturday! This will help me to get out of Level 2 this week. By Saturday to be exact!!

Keep up the great work all .. you are doing TERRIFIC!!!

-Michelle
  • karen366
    After level 1..........................................................after level 2....................total lost since day 1

weight 177........................................................176...........................................2 lbs

Right/left arm 11......................................................11.............................................. .5

chest 41............................................................40.5..................................................... 1.5"

waist 34............................................................33..........................................................3"

hips 41..............................................................40........................................................3"

right/left leg 20.5...............................................20......................................................1"

Had a couple of extra minutes while my car warmed up..here are my results......I can't believe we're almost done!
  • What do you log your exercise as when you do Shred?
  • karmasBFF
    What do you log your exercise as when you do Shred?
    I
    I logg mine as circuit training for 27 minutes. Sometimes, I adjusted the calories to match my HRM but I was usually in the 270-290 range. Hope this helps.
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    bump
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    After level 1..........................................................after level 2....................total lost since day 1

weight 177........................................................176...........................................2 lbs

Right/left arm 11......................................................11.............................................. .5

chest 41............................................................40.5..................................................... 1.5"

waist 34............................................................33..........................................................3"

hips 41..............................................................40........................................................3"

right/left leg 20.5...............................................20......................................................1"

Had a couple of extra minutes while my car warmed up..here are my results......I can't believe we're almost done!

LOL what you mean "we" kemosabe? I just hit the halfway point today ;) Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • sofaking6
    so no Shred today...I told you I was freaking out over personal stuff so last night I took a couple of happy pills and i'm STILL high..whee! I will put in my time at the gym later..and tomorrow afternoon i'm doing serious weightlifting with a trainer...eek!

I had better do good the next couple of days because Saturday morning I get my hair Japanese straightened and that means no exercise for 3 days! I'll have to do a lot of walking if I can. I just have to keep all moisture away from my hair, including sweat. And no barettes or ponytails. It's worth it though...look at my picture..that used to be Better Midler in there lol!
  • mmrose00
    I'm BACKKK!!! Ok.. D17 L2 in the BAG!!! As I mentioned before I have added quite a bit of activities to my workout roster (Zumba, 5K Training and finishing this SHRED!.. So last night was Zumba, and today I shredded and did W3D2 of the C25K program!! It's beautiful here today, I feel like I can get in one more activity, but that would mean finding some way to eat all the extra exercise cals before I go to bed..

Anyway...Shred was better...Those plank walking push ups..NO CAN DO! I have turned that segment into girlie push-ups.. That's all for now..

Day 18 on Thursday! See you then!

-Happy Shredding!!
  • karen366
    L3D4.....I had to work early this morning so, I just finished the shred tonight. I only have 6 more days. I have been trying to figure out what to do after the shred. I bought the Biggest Loser Cardio max..so I know I will incorporate that. Plus, the weather is turning spring like..I may look into running...any of you runners out there??
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Hi Shredders! Well last night I did my first Zumba class (only just catching on in my part of the world) and it was really good fun!!! so I will be repeating the experience!!! and .....I did intend to shred when I got home but....... it didn't happen, still I did shred for 25 days in a row:smile: so today I have just completed day 26 L3........ only 4 more days to go!!!
  • karen366
    Hi Shredders! Well last night I did my first Zumba class (only just catching on in my part of the world) and it was really good fun!!! so I will be repeating the experience!!! and .....I did intend to shred when I got home but....... it didn't happen, still I did shred for 25 days in a row:smile: so today I have just completed day 26 L3........ only 4 more days to go!!!

Awesome job! I have heard so much about this Zumba...it sounds like so much fun!
  • mmrose00

4 Days to go!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK IT OUT GIRLLLLL!!! Your doing SO WELL!!!!

I recently started Zumba last week.. LOVE -LOVE it!!!! But I agree no way to get Shred in and Zumba on the same day!! I did it last week and my knees were on FIRE!!

Can't wait to see those results in a few days !! GET IT !
  • karmasBFF

Wow! amazing dedication!!! you are doing GREAT! 25 days in a row??? You are on fire!
  • karen366
    L3D5....Only 5 more days to go. I am really enjoying the definition I am seeing in some muscles. My arms and legs feel tighter and I think I see a hint of muscle on my stomach. Still trying to decide what to do after the shred. I know I will shred at least 2 days a week...
    Keep it us shredders!
  • sofaking6
    I promise I'm not dropping out for good! I've just been doing a lot of weights at the gym in the afternoons this week and my shoulders and legs are beat. Glutes, too. Ugh I did *real* squats last night, like alllll the way down. Ouchieouchieouchie!

Tonight either happy hour or cardio only, tomorrow morning I shred!
  • karen366
    L3D6.......I keep thinking I will like level 3, but I really don't..lol. It is still tough, but I am shredding through it. I will have to skip a workout tomorrow:( I found out yesterday our shipment is late....so that means I got today off, but I have to work 7 am until 8:30 pm tomorrow..I figure with unloading the truck and working all day, I will get my exercise.
  • karmasBFF
    L3D6.......I keep thinking I will like level 3, but I really don't..lol.

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.