NEW SHRED GROUP DAY 21

Replies

• Hey shredders! I'm so happy to see all of you are sticking with it and doing great! I have to say I didn't think I woudl miss shredding, but I DO!!!!!!!!! With working both jobs and trying to stay caught up with school I'm lucky to get 15 minutes of the elliptical in or some days I just use my 30 minute lunch break to eat something quick and walk around the parking garage! But this weekend I am back to shredding!!!!! I am going to fit it in my schedule somehow because I miss doing it and miss how it made me feel. I'm still losing weight though which is good, but it still doesn't give me the feeling a good workout does.
    I havent decided yet if I am going to start back at level one or just re-do level 2, but we'll see how it goes, I'm definitely fitting it in on Saturday. I think maybe I will do level 1 & 2 since I have missed it so much!

Keep up the great work you all have motivated me!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Ok I lied about shredding today...I'm even more sore than yesterday. I do miss it! So keep posting and I'll be back next week (with shiny straight flat hair).
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Good Morning All,

I'm on D14 L2 today. I started doing the shred every other day because those plank jumps did a number on my knees but i found that the day of rest in between really helps.
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Level 3 D 7...I had to drag my butt out of bed to shred today. I worked a 14 hour shift yesterday and I really just wanted to do NOTHING. Once I get started though, it's all worth it! I was very curious today if I had lost any weight from level three. I weighed this morning and I was so surprised..I was at 172! That's a 4 pound loss since I weighed at the start of level 3! I will wait until day 10 to log any weight changes, but i was pleasantly surprised!

3 more days of the shred for me...still trying to decide what to do next!But with the results I have gotten, I will do the shred a couple of days at week at minimum(I may just start over for a second round as well)

Keep it going ladies, don't stop now!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Good Morning All,

I'm on D14 L2 today. I started doing the shred every other day because those plank jumps did a number on my knees but i found that the day of rest in between really helps.

I think I may do that when I start, skip a day in between. Sounds like it works for some people!
  • karmasBFF
    Level 3 D 7...I had to drag my butt out of bed to shred today. I worked a 14 hour shift yesterday and I really just wanted to do NOTHING. Once I get started though, it's all worth it! I was very curious today if I had lost any weight from level three. I weighed this morning and I was so surprised..I was at 172! That's a 4 pound loss since I weighed at the start of level 3! I will wait until day 10 to log any weight changes, but i was pleasantly surprised!

3 more days of the shred for me...still trying to decide what to do next!But with the results I have gotten, I will do the shred a couple of days at week at minimum(I may just start over for a second round as well)

Keep it going ladies, don't stop now!

That's great! Such a success!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    HI everyone, I am pleased to say I DID IT...........I DID IT............ I have just finished day 30 L3 and am thrilled to bits !!!! :laugh: It has been tough going at times but i'm so pleased that I stuck with it. Now what to do next ???? I might start back at L1 for 10 days and do it like Natalie or maybe do L1 one day L2 the next and then L3, I shall think on that but tomorrow i'm doing another Zumba class as that was great fun:happy: I will also do my measurements and post on Wednesday. Good Luck to you all and keep on shredding!!!!!!!!
  • karen366
    HI everyone, I am pleased to say I DID IT...........I DID IT............ I have just finished day 30 L3 and am thrilled to bits !!!! :laugh: It has been tough going at times but i'm so pleased that I stuck with it. Now what to do next ???? I might start back at L1 for 10 days and do it like Natalie or maybe do L1 one day L2 the next and then L3, I shall think on that but tomorrow i'm doing another Zumba class as that was great fun:happy: I will also do my measurements and post on Wednesday. Good Luck to you all and keep on shredding!!!!!!!!
    Congrats on your accomplishment you should be proud..today was L3D8(only 2 more days to go!!!!) I have been wondering what to do next. I bought the Biggest Loser Boot camp and the Biggest Loser Cardio Max. I shredded before work....and of course at work someone tempted me with a coke float...LOL..so I came home and did Level 1 on the Boot camp. I am not sure what I will do after the shred...I have been considering starting over as well, with boot camp or cardio max done every other day..
    Can't wait to see your measurements!
  • I can't wait to see all of your results! I think after work tonight I will start back on Level 1 since I feel I have missed shredding for too long to just jump back in on level 2. But I'm definitely excited to see the results all of you have after your 30 days of hard work, now we finally get to see it pay off
  • karen366
    L3D9......One more day! I am so amazed at the transformation from day 1....the first set of jumping jacks, I had to stop and rest and I was gasping for air..now on level 3 I am doing all of them with weights.

Hope all is well!
  • karmasBFF

Wow! AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!! you were on point!

Cant wait to see the results, did you take pics? measurements?
  • karmasBFF
    L3D9......One more day! I am so amazed at the transformation from day 1....the first set of jumping jacks, I had to stop and rest and I was gasping for air..now on level 3 I am doing all of them with weights.

Hope all is well!

You are a rockstar! I cant wait to see your results, either!!!
  • karmasBFF
    For those that have hung on til the very end, tomorrow is Day 30!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Cant wait to see posted results!
  • karen366
    I finished the 30 day shred! I weighed and measured this morning. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning, but I was too excited to see the results so here they are!

Starting weight 178.................................after the shred 172.......6lbs lost(4 just from level 3)
    r arm 11.5 .............................................r arm 11.... -.5
    l arm 12............................................. l arm 11.....-1
    chest 42 ........................................ chest 40....-2
    waist 36................................................ waist 33......-3
    hips 43.......................................... hips 40.......-3
    l thigh 21........................................... l thigh 19.......-2
    r thigh 21 .......................................... r thigh 19.......-2

In 30 days I have lost 6lbs and 13.5 inches! I am so happy.

I have decided what I will do next.
    I have Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Biggest Loser Bootcamp.
    So I will alternate them weekly starting with Cardio Max...and I will add 30 day shred in twice a week starting with level 1(want to work up to Natalie style through the whole video)
    For those of you still on the 30 day shred journey, you can do it!
  • karmasBFF
    I finished the 30 day shred! I weighed and measured this morning. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning, but I was too excited to see the results so here they are!

Starting weight 178.................................after the shred 172.......6lbs lost(4 just from level 3)
    r arm 11.5 .............................................r arm 11.... -.5
    l arm 12............................................. l arm 11.....-1
    chest 42 ........................................ chest 40....-2
    waist 36................................................ waist 33......-3
    hips 43.......................................... hips 40.......-3
    l thigh 21........................................... l thigh 19.......-2
    r thigh 21 .......................................... r thigh 19.......-2

In 30 days I have lost 6lbs and 13.5 inches! I am so happy.

I have decided what I will do next.
    I have Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Biggest Loser Bootcamp.
    So I will alternate them weekly starting with Cardio Max...and I will add 30 day shred in twice a week starting with level 1(want to work up to Natalie style through the whole video)
    For those of you still on the 30 day shred journey, you can do it!

Wow, Karen! That is amazing!!!! Good for you! How do you feel?
  • barty
    Hi everyone and very well done Karen:drinker: I also have taken my measurements today and here they are....

Weight at start of shred ....154 .........................................today 147 7 pounds lost

Bust 37 .......................................................35 2"
    Waist 29 ........................................................26.5 2.5"
    Belly Button 34 ........................................................30 4"
    Hips 37 ........................................................34 3"
    Saddle Bags 44 ........................................................40.5 3.5
    Left Thigh 24 ........................................................22 2"
    Right Thigh 24 ........................................................21.5 2.5
    Left Calf 16 ........................................................15 1"
    Right Calf 15.5 .....................................................14.5 1"
    Left Arm 12 .........................................................11 1"
    Right Arm 12.5 ......................................................11.5 1"

Total inches lost on 30 day shred is ...23.5

It has been quite a challenge but well worth it so keep on shredding !!!!!!!! I think tonight i will do D1 L1 again and see how that feels!! and I'm getting hooked on Zumba its great fun:laugh: Good Luck to all of you
  • karmasBFF
    Hi everyone and very well done Karen:drinker: I also have taken my measurements today and here they are....

Weight at start of shred ....154 .........................................today 147 7 pounds lost

Bust 37 .......................................................35 2"
    Waist 29 ........................................................26.5 2.5"
    Belly Button 34 ........................................................30 4"
    Hips 37 ........................................................34 3"
    Saddle Bags 44 ........................................................40.5 3.5
    Left Thigh 24 ........................................................22 2"
    Right Thigh 24 ........................................................21.5 2.5
    Left Calf 16 ........................................................15 1"
    Right Calf 15.5 .....................................................14.5 1"
    Left Arm 12 .........................................................11 1"
    Right Arm 12.5 ......................................................11.5 1"

Total inches lost on 30 day shred is ...23.5

It has been quite a challenge but well worth it so keep on shredding !!!!!!!! I think tonight i will do D1 L1 again and see how that feels!! and I'm getting hooked on Zumba its great fun:laugh: Good Luck to all of you

Holy moley!! That is AMAZING!! Im sure you look great!
  • karen366
    Amazing results Barty! WTG!

Karma, I feel great. My clothes are looser. Plus, when I think how difficult level 1 seemed 30 days ago to where I ended up, I am pleased. I even did level 1 cardio max today...I plan on doing level 1 shred on Thursday..it will be interesting to see how "easy" it will be...but I do plan on kicking it with Natalie though...Anyhow I am proud of my results and for being able to stick with it for the whole 30 days!
  • barty
    Thanks Karma Karen and all, will try and get some pics!!! Well....I thought i'd give level 1 a go again and see how it felt !!!! so I did and I managed to do it like Natalie (well if I could see myself in a mirror probably not at all like Natalie!!) but it was not easy so think I will continue with L1 again, the cardio was easier than before so thats progress!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Hey you guys...AMAZING results Karen and Barty...congratulations to you guys for being so strong and dedicated and for your well-earned shrinkage!

I know I promised I'd start back yesterday, but I've been doing weights and cardio at the gym in the afternoons and when I get up at 4:30 all I can handle is some yoga and stretching. Now that I'm incorporating weight training at the gym, i'll just have to figure out a new schedule where I can fit in a shred or two every week.

Again, CONGRATS to all of you..mmrose and everyone else..sticking with the Shred..you guys are inspirational!
This discussion has been closed.