Lose up to 10 lbs in 3 days ! Trust me it works ( :

Options
Follow this diet exactly as it reads, and you should be expecting amazing results (:
Trust me it does work !

3 Day Diet
DAY 1:

Breakfast--1/2 Grapefruit, 1 Slice of Toast, 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter, and Coffee or Tea

Lunch--1/2 Cup of Tuna, 1 Slice of Toast, and Coffee or Tea (any brew, as long as it's caffeinated)

Dinner--3 ounces of any type of meat, 1 Cup of Green Beans, 1/2 Banana, 1 Small Apple, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream (YUM)!!!

Tips to Try:

Warm the apple and/or banana and eat them over the ice cream. Delicious!
Cook the green beans with the meat or simmer them in the broth. Mmmm :)

DAY 2:

Breakfast--1 egg, 1 Slice of Toast, and 1/2 Banana

Lunch--1 Cup of Cottage Cheese (Or 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese), 1 Hard Boiled Egg, and 5 Saltine Crackers

Dinner--2 Hot Dogs, (no buns), 1 Cup of Broccoli, 1/2 Cup of Carrots, 1/2 Banana, and 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

DAY 3:

Breakfast--5 Saltine Crackers, 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese, and 1 Small Apple

Lunch-1 Hard-Boiled Egg, and 1 Slice of Toast

Dinner--1 Cup of Tuna, 1/2 of a Banana, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

NO SNACKING ! !
& be sure to drink a loooot of water, take about how much you in weigh in half and drink that much oz of water ! ( :

Also remember this is only a 3 day diet so for the next 4 days you can eat whatever it is that you want, just make sure not to over do it on your portion sizes and then after those 4 days if you like you may continue with the diet again ( : !

Try not to weigh yourself during the 3 day diet in case you haven't lost anything I don't want you to get discourage but on the 4th day the moment you wake up go check that scale ! ( :

Replies

• GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    then 3 days later 9.75lbs of the weight comes back
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Are you going to follow this diet for the rest of your life?
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    and on the 4th day you binge and gain 5 lbs over your 10 lost.... enjoy.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    LOL. How many calories is that?
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I hate bananas & boiled eggs
  • littlejayzee
    Options
    Actually it doesn't if you watch what it is you're eating and like I said not over due it .
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Sure, if you don't mind screwing up your hormones and gaining all the weight back and then some in 3 days

I'd be the most hangry b*tch on the planet if that was all I ate for even one day. Food is not the enemy. It's OK to EAT
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    A Silly Diet leading one to gain after you quit following it :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble:
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Or you could just eat at a reasonable calorie deficit and in a way you can eat forever-that way you won't gain it all back on day 4. Unless you're into all that yoyo-ing, in which case, carry on. I'll just eat like a normal person and keep losing (although I'll admit it will take more than 3 days for me to lose 10 lbs-at least mine will be gone forever).
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Didn't your other thread on this already get deleted?
  • littlejayzee
    Options
    It's to help lose weight fast, and it's a military diet .
  • mayamagallanes
    mayamagallanes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So many of my fellow Army wives are doing this "Army" Diet....I just wanna be like DUH!! You're gunna gain it all back....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    This is not a military diet, that I know for sure.

And uh, you didn't gain weight fast, why do you think you can lose weight fast?

This is not healthy or advisable, OP, and you are not being smart about your health and wellbeing at all.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    then 3 days later 9.75lbs of the weight comes back
    i give it 2.

this would be great if i wanted to gain and lose the same 10 pounds over and over for the rest of my life
  • dirtybadgermtb
    dirtybadgermtb Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A Silly Diet leading one to gain after you quit following it :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble:

Agreed. Lump it in the pile of unsustainable gimmick diets.
  • wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    O wow, if I combine the 3 days diets in 1 day, will I lose 10lbs in 1 day?
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    solid plan brah
  • julamoore
    julamoore Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was very surprised to see something like this posted on this site-but not at all surprised at the responses. You guys ROCK
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    0a0630752ccbe045d9fa7e2443f1ae04.jpeg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.

We don't do junk diets here.

But you're welcome to stay, log your food, and learn from a community of people who've found great success without fad diets that don't work.
This discussion has been closed.