lose 2inches from your waist in 5 days!

Options
2»

Replies

• ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I can't hula hoop for 30 second let alone 5 minutes.

as a child, i could hula hoop so easily. then i tried to do it for ****s and giggles a few years ago and i failed miserably. wtf?
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    now if only one can find a hula hoop for men that allows for 2inches growth in 5 days...hmmmm :happy: :happy:

You have given me a most interesting mental image.

I bet a guy watching an attactive women hula for 5 minutes would cause two inches of growth.... at least in some men...
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love hula hooping ... although to be honest i dont belive this .... I can see that maybe you'd lose inches off your waist because the hoop bloody hurts and is probably squishing your waist lol!! ... it is good tho good fun too
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of friends who use weighted hula hoops. They wanted to try something new and it just kinda caught on. Now I don't think that the " 2 inches/ 10 minutes day" claim really has merit per se. BUT, my friends have definetly slimmed down in the waist quickly since they started using it.

My one friend in paticular uses it to help her back pain.( Strengthening her core.) So you never know maybe worth a try if you want something different. If I had any coordination at all I may have give it a shot but for everyones personal safety including my own I will stick to my regular routine. :P
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    That's it, time for a five day hoola hoop challenge. Everyone meet back here in five and we'll compare notes.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I thought this was going to be the saran wrap thing. Hula hooping has got to be better than that. Still, 2 inches in 5 days doesn't seem feasible and would be determined by calorie deficit and fat distribution, not activity of choice.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    now if only one can find a hula hoop for men that allows for 2inches growth in 5 days...hmmmm :happy: :happy:

You have given me a most interesting mental image.

I bet a guy watching an attactive women hula for 5 minutes would cause two inches of growth.... at least in some men...

LOL!!!

I seem to have lost hula hooping abilities in my old age...
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    do it without cothes on (just your undies)

you'll soon get into a rhythm - its lots of fun!

now if only i could belly dance.... that tones and strengthens the core and wittles down the waist!