No More Excuses -- Week 19

Options
Crazy week, not one gainer in the group this week, Ann you killed it with your 3.6lb loss this week. Great Job!!!!

I rode a crazy roller coaster this week, getting as high as 199.9 pounds, and finishing at 194.4, but you know what they say, "it's now how you start, its how you finish". :smile:

Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MFP-17.jpg

Anyone is welcome to join the group, give us your Sunday weigh ins by noon CST on Monday, and start posting.

Replies

• hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Thanks for the updates Jack.

Everyone did an excellent job this past week! There were times when I would have done anything to just stay even, so you deserve a huge kudos as well.

I hope everyone has a great week. Our gym is to crowded on Monday's, so my wife and I decided to start working out on Sunday's instead. Between the workout and day light savings change, I am plum tuckered out today.

Take Care, Hawkeye
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Crazy week, not one gainer in the group this week, Ann you killed it with your 3.6lb loss this week. Great Job!!!!

I rode a crazy roller coaster this week, getting as high as 199.9 pounds, and finishing at 194.4, but you know what they say, "it's now how you start, its how you finish". :smile:

Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MFP-17.jpg

Anyone is welcome to join the group, give us your Sunday weigh ins by noon CST on Monday, and start posting.

Jack I used to be MOMOFTWO29 and I deleted my account and started over.
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Nice job everyone!!! Truthfully....I have no clue how I did it, other than the GREEN TEA thing!!!! I really was not that good on eating!!!! I am becoming a believer of Green Tea!!!

Keep on keepin on everyone!!!!
    Ann
  • BornNRaised
    Options
    Great job everyone....I'm thankful that I just stayed even. Ate all the wrong stuff. The zoo was wonderful!!!! We have acquired 2 grizzle bears that are about 1 year old. They wrestled around and was play fighting all over the place. We were probably about 100 feet from them. There was a moat between us. I got great pictures. I think we walked about 10 miles. We were constantly moving for about 6 hours. boy, am I tired. The Grand Kids are already asleep. Hope that was enough exercise for today. I can't move another muscle.

Teresa
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I started taking green tea pills. Maybe that explains my loss after so long.
    smwert
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone!!! Truthfully....I have no clue how I did it, other than the GREEN TEA thing!!!! I really was not that good on eating!!!! I am becoming a believer of Green Tea!!!

Ann

OK, I want to be a believer too. Please tell me how you prepare it, individual cup of hot water or brewed in a pot and chilled? Thanks!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Great job everyone....I'm thankful that I just stayed even. Ate all the wrong stuff. The zoo was wonderful!!!! We have acquired 2 grizzle bears that are about 1 year old. They wrestled around and was play fighting all over the place. We were probably about 100 feet from them. There was a moat between us. I got great pictures. I think we walked about 10 miles. We were constantly moving for about 6 hours. boy, am I tired. The Grand Kids are already asleep. Hope that was enough exercise for today. I can't move another muscle.

Teresa

Sounds like a great day!
  • tigermom79
    Options

Ann

OK, I want to be a believer too. Please tell me how you prepare it, individual cup of hot water or brewed in a pot and chilled? Thanks!

I do mine by the cup...hot... Every morning when I get to work (or at home on week-ends) I fix a cup of hot green tea. Drink it efore any coffee or my breakfast shake. We have a hot water dispenser at work, so I just put the bag in the cup, fill it with hot water and let it brew a few minutes and then enjoy.

Then at night I fix me a cup ( I have a "hot shot" it is where you can heat a cup of water at a time.) the same way, and enjoy while relaxing before bed.

I am no genious or anything but that is all I can figure that has happened. Because as I said, I have not been "that" good! I am going to curves from 4-5 times during the work week and then take the week-ends off. I burn about 300-400 calories each time. So I don't think it is the work outs!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Evening all!!!! Well.....my dh and I just went to the stadium and attempted the first day of C25K. I made it 15 minutes.......As I have said I am no runner. I don't want to burn myself out, so we stopped there and will try again on Wednesday. Our plan is to do Mon, Wed & Frid. I hope I can make it. I was pooped, and was having a hard time breathing be the end of what we did. I need to build myself up slowly or I will just say "forget it". I know me too well!!! ;)

All you other runners....good for you!!!! I can see how it could be addicting, so I am not giving up!!! ;)

Our youngest son (14) just laughed at us as we come in the door.....What is that old saying...."If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself when I was young!!!!" AMEN!!!

Have a great evening all!

Any "Castle" watchers in our group????
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

Ann

I brew mine in a cup. Boil water to just boiling, pour in cup, let tea bag sit for 2 mins. That is what I read online, so that is how i do it. I am a firm believer in it. I have dropped 5 pounds since I started drinking 2 cups a day.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well just got home from step aerobics and burned 689 cals. Will do W3D3 of C25K tomorrow morning hopefully. Then son has playschool from 1-3, then skating from 5-545 in Foam Lake. Will be a busy day. Still have loads of books to do. I think I will work on some and watch House in 10mins. Hope everyone had a good day.
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Won't be able to post my weight next Sunday. In Florida at m,y mother''s. Will post on March 28 when I get home and hopefully will be lighter.
    smwert
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning team...The sun is shining here and it is going to be a beautiful day. I made it to the running trail last night for 30 minutes and then did the 30 Day Shred DVD. I still haven't caught up on the hour I lost, funny how that makes me so tired for a couple of weeks. Today is gym day, gotta squeeze it in between work. Have a great day.

Ann and Renae...Thanks. I'm going to get some today and will give it a try. I lost about five pounds in January and haven't really moved since. I need a boost!

Susan...Have a fun and safe trip!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all! Not much news here except it is suppose to be gorgeous today, & tomorrow, not bad on Thursday, and then back to the toilet on Friday and Saturday.

Have a busy day at work, so I guess I better get going! Have a great one everyone!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Won't be able to post my weight next Sunday. In Florida at m,y mother''s. Will post on March 28 when I get home and hopefully will be lighter.
    smwert

Have a great trip! Be Safe!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Evening all!!!! Well.....my dh and I just went to the stadium and attempted the first day of C25K. I made it 15 minutes.......As I have said I am no runner. I don't want to burn myself out, so we stopped there and will try again on Wednesday. Our plan is to do Mon, Wed & Frid. I hope I can make it. I was pooped, and was having a hard time breathing be the end of what we did. I need to build myself up slowly or I will just say "forget it". I know me too well!!! ;)

All you other runners....good for you!!!! I can see how it could be addicting, so I am not giving up!!! ;)

Our youngest son (14) just laughed at us as we come in the door.....What is that old saying...."If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself when I was young!!!!" AMEN!!!

Have a great evening all!

Any "Castle" watchers in our group????

Only reason I run is because it is an efficient calorie burn. I have been doing it for close to 5 months, and I don't like doing it anymore now than when I started. It does get easier, but I would never say I actually enjoy it.. I do over 3 miles every time I run now, but I have no desire to ever actually run in a 5k or any other type of race. With that said, there are many that really enjoy it, they say it relieves stress, focuses their mind, makes them feel good. I am just not one of those people
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! What a beautiful day it is here!!!!! I love hot springy weather, too bad that I can't get outside and go walking due to my knee but I might go outside and sit on the porch or something. Yesterday was not a good day for me. I was in a lot of pain so what do I do EAT!!!!!!! I need to get out of that and it is harder than just saying that I need to get out of that. I am determined that today is going to be a great day with my eating. I know that I can do this!!!!!!!!!!
  • BornNRaised
    Options
    Good Morning to everyone......Have a cup of coffee on me:drinker: .... It's 44 degrees outside and cloudy....Another word gloomy.....what a drag. Going to make the most out of today. Grand kids are so bored that Trey offered to cut the grass with a pair of scissors....:bigsmile: ....of course I told him no! Seem to be off schedule today and haven't eaten breakfast. I really want to skip it, but can't.

Ann - I tried to watch Castle last night, but kept getting interrupted with phone calls. I sounds like a great show.

Say a little prayer today.....DH has an interview at 10am for a job. One of our friends said to come in and fill out app and the job is his. We've been unemployed for 1 year now. It's tough out there. Thank God we are not in debt and have no credit card debt. It's amazing what you can live on when you have to.

Off to much of nothin"

Teresa
  • renaegry
    Options
    Finally finishe W3D3 of C25K. Burnt 361 cals, and did 2 miles.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good Morning to everyone......Have a cup of coffee on me:drinker: .... It's 44 degrees outside and cloudy....Another word gloomy.....what a drag. Going to make the most out of today. Grand kids are so bored that Trey offered to cut the grass with a pair of scissors....:bigsmile: ....of course I told him no! Seem to be off schedule today and haven't eaten breakfast. I really want to skip it, but can't.

Ann - I tried to watch Castle last night, but kept getting interrupted with phone calls. I sounds like a great show.

Say a little prayer today.....DH has an interview at 10am for a job. One of our friends said to come in and fill out app and the job is his. We've been unemployed for 1 year now. It's tough out there. Thank God we are not in debt and have no credit card debt. It's amazing what you can live on when you have to.

Off to much of nothin"

Teresa

Castle was a re-run last night!!! DARN IT!!! He is such a cutie and I love how Becket puts him in his place. :) Good luck to your DH. Hope it works for him!