Replies

• LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am here if needed for anyone:)
  • cynthiagerm
    Options
    Hello,

I just added you as a friend. I joined today and I went over! The good news is, at least I'm being honest and I am understanding what I am eating. Now I just need to adjust! Looking forward to the support. Cyn
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was doing this last year and was doing pretty well for a while and then fell off the bandwagon. I'm hoping to keep doing well and not fall back to my old ways. Support would be great!

Feel free to add me too!
  • lopezforever
    lopezforever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) im actually right around the same thing with height & weight.
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I just added you as a friend. I joined today and I went over! The good news is, at least I'm being honest and I am understanding what I am eating. Now I just need to adjust! Looking forward to the support. Cyn

hey keep your chin up!day number one for you and you went over, OH WELL, tomorrow is a new day and this whole thing is a huge learning process :)

I think being honest helps too!

so with that said, I did great today, UNTIL I was sitting home bored alone and decided to eat some left over scalloped potato's that didn't even taste good. I don't know why I ate them. they are not in my healthy eating plan and I had already hit my 1700 calories for the day...:( now I am over
  • NewKeriSept2014
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) im actually right around the same thing with height & weight.
    nice to meet u too! we can do this!! :)
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing this for a year now with just a few friends on here. I only missed one day by two hours. From time to time, I'll check other people's diaries and comment on anything I notice. If anyone wants to critique me, I'll appreciate it.
  • NewKeriSept2014
    Options
    bump lol. can never have to many motivators :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!