Replies

• Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I want to be a better athlete.
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    Both. I want to be fit, also feel Hot for myself and Husband.
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Better health definitely. Hotness is more of a side effect/ perk for me.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Both. But right now, my shallow is winning. MOstly wanna be hot.
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mmm...hot, I want to look good in a cat suit or just naked hahaha.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    No matter how hard I try or what I do, I haven't been able to bust through my weight in the last 3 years. I'm 158-160 and likely always will be as long as I work out.

When I get discouraged about this, I try to imagine how fat I'd be right now if I hadn't been working so hard. I can easily see myself at 200+ pounds.

So, I'm not here for health or hotness, but rather "not fat"-ness.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Both. I have just about always been considered to be at a healthy weight, however within that range there was a 14kg difference. For my height (167cm), to be considered healthy I could be between the weights of 56kg - 70kg! Now, I was approx 71kg when I started my weightless journey, so I could have just lost 1kg to be back in the healthy range, however I did not feel healthy. Now I stick between the weights 57-59kg and even then I am always trying to improve my weight, however I consider the fact I do lots of weight training so this focuses more of gaining weight again and decreasing body fat so that's okay.

So I am doing it so I personally feel healthy and fit && alright alright, to be so called 'hot' I suppose hahaha!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    To look better. Not even gonna lie
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Both.

But I'm already really healthy at this point, now it's about aesthetics and being stronger, faster, and more kickass at everything that I do. It's like I am in a one-person competition to be the best possible me, and I'm really serious about winning.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Both. I want to be hot, to me that means being strong and healthy.
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Are we counting our mental well being as part of our health? In that case, feeling comfortable and confident in my own skin is what is really driving me. Being fat is bad for my self esteem :(

I'm not (in my opinion) quite heavy enough to be too terribly worried about it effecting my health though I think it's incredibly important. I guess you could say I want to lose weight for my figure but really, more importantly I am worried about how I FEEL about myself. And I feel better when I look better, lol.

i agree!
  • nobadkitty
    Options
    Health. Great for people doing it to be hot, motivation is motivation regardless. Hotness is the icing on the cake to health IMO.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Healthy. If I ended up "hot" by whatever standards of society has at that time I reach my goals..cool. that's nice. If not..at least I'm healthy :)
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Both.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Both. But I'm not gonna lie, the shallow part of me was always the driving factor.

However, I mostly do it so I can constantly keep improving.

I can rebuild her. I have the technology. Better, stronger, faster.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Both..I need the body to go with my complete and total awesomeness...and I might as well be healthy to boot.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Both. To me healthy is most attractive. So my goal is healthy because to me that equals hotness. Being healthy is what makes my food most enjoyable to me, knowing that I am nourishing my body (I'm not trying to lose). And I'm also a dancer, so I am motivated to improve my fitness, skills and abilities (another reason health is important because good health equals better athletic performance).
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Both.

I want to be strong, fast, and flexible and in great shape for my health, longevity, and quality of life.

I also want to be able to wear absolutely gorgeous clothes and have them fit me beautifully.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Run fast, do just about anything, look hot, be healthy... eat more food most of the time. Yeah, those are my reasons.
  • aryya
    aryya Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Healthy. If I ended up "hot" by whatever standards of society has at that time I reach my goals..cool. that's nice. If not..at least I'm healthy :)

Love it!

I don't think my definition of 'hot' for a chick fits most women's definition of hot, so i do it to be healthy, and to get ripped (I like lifting those heavy weights lol)! ;) And yes, the good body is supposed to be the by-product of living the 'healthy' way, or something to that effect ;)