Guilty pleasure?

Options
I'm honestly just curious. Anything that is not necessarily good for you that you either can't resist or have the hardest time resisting.

For me, it's Nutella. The last time I tried (but failed) to lose weight, it was Hot Cheetos. I'm not really a big fan anymore.

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I had 42g of peanut brittle after dinner. But I don't feel guilty about it so I must be doing something wrong. :wink:
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasre today was 2 bite size Baby Ruth candy bars - we had guests at work and they brought us a bunch of different bite size candies!! Gotta put them in the break room tomorrow so everyone will eat them - too much temptation for me!!!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 pack of cinnamon buns in my freezer right now (well, there's only 4 left ;) ). It fits in my calories so I eat dem!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I made smores for my daughter and snuck a bite. But stopped at that cuz I know if I put any of that junk in me in the first place thats all it takes.
  • yiffanarff
    yiffanarff Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My latest guilty pleasure is cracked pepper and olive oil triscuits put in the microwave for 20 seconds with cheddar cheese on top. Sooooo good.... I really struggle not to eat them like 3 times a day. :p
  • I made smores for my daughter and snuck a bite. But stopped at that cuz I know if I put any of that junk in me in the first place thats all it takes.
    That just reminded me that there is stuff to make s'mores in the kitchen. Trying so hard to resist the temptation right now... :p
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Orgies. Oh, and candied bacon.
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    peanut butter and chocolate ice cream!
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    THE HONEY PEANUT BUTTER
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Orgies? Are we still talking food?
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Craft beer... pasta with butter.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options

Wait, no one said it had to be food!
  • jacktin
    jacktin Posts: 24
    Options
    Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa with the mini marshmallows for the winter. Fat Free Chocolate Pudding any other season. My ultra favorite if I could afford it more often? Yogurtland!! Mmm all the frozen yogurt and toppings I want. I love it more than regular ice cream too.
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow chocolate truffle ice cream bars. They are 100 calories each and it takes everything in me to keep to 1 a day. :) But it has become my reward for being good that day. I also have some Hershey's white chocolate cookie bites. 15 calories each.. not bad, but takes self-control to not just sit and eat the whole bag.
  • cuterebelme
    cuterebelme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Frozen Yogurt... (Cheesecake with hot caramel...)
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Peach Blossoms from Necco. I love those things.
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    coyoteo

You made me laugh- Thank you!!
  • rmsturdy
    Options
    Bittersweet chocolate chips. A solid handful a day and my cravings aren't so bad.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    OMG LOL dont do it. i support a few mini marshmallo's
  • Redpearl25
    Options

Wait, no one said it had to be food!

LMAO!!!