Wait, no one said it had to be food!
    Oh, my virgin eyes! ;p
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Orgies. Oh, and candied bacon.

Orgies? Are we still talking food?
    Wait, no one said it had to be food!

Well, now that I know that... *backs away from keyboard before getting into big trouble*
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I made smores for my daughter and snuck a bite. But stopped at that cuz I know if I put any of that junk in me in the first place thats all it takes.
    That just reminded me that there is stuff to make s'mores in the kitchen. Trying so hard to resist the temptation right now... :p
    OW NO!
  • Redpearl25
    Options
    I LOVE having popcorn with the butter oil (popping topping) and Milk Duds!

I make these homemade oatmeal raisin chocolate cookies that are to die for!

Jamocha Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins. YUUUMMMYYYY!!!!!!!

Wine, Lots of Wine.

We didn't have to list just one did we? Cuz that would be impossible. ;)
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I LOVE having popcorn with the butter oil (popping topping) and milk Duds!

I make these homemade oatmeal raisin chocolate cookies that are to die for!

Jamocha Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins. YUUUMMMYYYY!!!!!!!

Wine, Lots of Wine.

We didn't have to list just one did we? Cuz that would be impossible. ;)

OMG, popcorn and milk duds, that used to be a movie staple for me. My husband was responsible for introducing me to that devilish combo. Now I want to see a movie.
  • I made smores for my daughter and snuck a bite. But stopped at that cuz I know if I put any of that junk in me in the first place thats all it takes.
    That just reminded me that there is stuff to make s'mores in the kitchen. Trying so hard to resist the temptation right now... :p
    OW NO!
    Fortunately my type one diabetes makes it easier to resist. Most people worry about calories (and since I'm trying to lose weight, I probably should, too) but my big worry as a diabetic is carbs. Don't even want to think about the carbs in s'mores.
  • jaurora2
    jaurora2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Grilled Cheese...it is my all time favorite food. I save letting myself have it for a day like today when I'm just drained and need some comfort food.
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    THE HONEY PEANUT BUTTER

I just found the chocolate Bees Knees today! I spent about 10 min in the store comparing reg peanut butter and the Bees Knees...the bees knees has less grams of fat, less calories and more protein and more fiber....so since I :heart: peanut butter I figure its a good choice...so I MAKE it fit into my calorie goal. (both calories and fat!) Just finished a apple with chocolate bees knees! YUM!!!
  • dianebpotter
    Options
    I have a huge problem resiting ice cream and chocolate. I have found frozen yogurt chocolate fudge brownie. I try to keep it around in case I get weak. I also have chocolate baking chips a small handful helps once a day for 75 calories.
  • Justact1
    Justact1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My theory on guilty pleasure....I never deny myself ANYTHING. I am allowed anything in moderation because otherwise I will eat everything in the house looking for a replacement of whatever it is I am craving and that does nobody any good. I usually drink a big glass of water first and if the craving doesn't go away, I will make sure it fits into my daily calorie intake. If it won't I will force myself to do an extra workout to compensate.
  • cksoto
    cksoto Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow chocolate truffle ice cream bars. They are 100 calories each and it takes everything in me to keep to 1 a day. :) But it has become my reward for being good that day. I also have some Hershey's white chocolate cookie bites. 15 calories each.. not bad, but takes self-control to not just sit and eat the whole bag.

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with the Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle ice cream bars. My husband swears I make sex noises when I'm eating one. :love: I also enjoy the Skinny Cow Dark Chocolate Clusters, Heavenly Bars (peanut butter crisp surrounded by chocolate) and chocolate & fudge ice cream cone. Obviously I don't eat them all at the same time, I have a choice of one of them for my 'dessert' at the end of the day. They are truly yummy. :happy:
  • SwolfeC
    SwolfeC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    nutella!! omg its sooo bad to even have it in the house, its all I can think about haha
  • nutella!! omg its sooo bad to even have it in the house, its all I can think about haha
    My older sister got me some for Christmas. I was torn between love and hatred at that moment.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Sweets are tempting BUT the way I handle it is to embrace it somewhat. However instead of snack cakes and candy bars with massive calories and fat, I sub in sweet items that have some nutritional value... Sweet and Salty bars are great.. fewer calories. Protein bars are really good and have fewer calories and like 20 g of protein, cereal bars, fiber bars... at least try to get a nutritional exchange for the calories consumed.
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    Chocolate. It's torture to deprive myself of it.