Step Aerobics ??

Options
2»

Replies

• Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bumping for future reference - just bought a step last weekend (I did it in the past, but had gotten rid of my original step years ago) and have ordered some really cheap DVDs - they are starting to arrive. Think I'll try out some of the YouTube ones, too.
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I used to do step class three times a week! I was just thinking the other day that I miss doing that. I don't see it offered anywhere around here, but if it was, I'd definitely go. I don't really have a good place that I could do it at home.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I love step, although my gym only offers 2 classes a week, one of which is on a Thurs at 10am when I'm at work! The other is a Fri evening so I do it sometimes. My husband does shift work and we have 2 young children, so I can't go if he's at work.

I'm nearly 27 weeks pregnant now and I can still manage a step class! Although I have to adapt the abs exercise bit at the end of the class.

I'd love to do it at home, but I live in a 2nd floor flat, so I'm not sure my neighbours would appreciate me jumping around above them!
  • SuperJo1972
    SuperJo1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I love step. I am aiming to build a step night into my routine this week. I got all my old DVDs out and I would recommend the gin miller step reebok workouts. They are pretty intense and there is a good variety of options available to keep it interesting.
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Beautifulbridgittlee7 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I love step. I have done a class called Step Interval that was like step on crack and was so much fun, the instructor who teaches it does zumba, trx, and kickboxing too. I did a class called Step and Sculpt, of course there are videos/dvds and you can always use your own music in your house and learn the routines on your own.