congrats! you're lookin' AMAZING!
  • dreamer2452
    dreamer2452 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    congrats:smile:
  • kuiboop
    kuiboop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    U look amazing. Well done. I cant wait yo get out if 200s. I am 249at the moment.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! I can't wait to join you in ONEderland! Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Welcome to what some people call Onederland. Great job. And your beautiful. :smile:
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats..you look great!
  • Plump1of2
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!! I can't wait to get to that point! Keep up the good work.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job keep going! You look good now, you will be stunning at goal weight!
  • Roboartist
    Options
    If that first picture is the one that makes you cry all I can say is Holy smokes you are stunning. Best before picture ever. Congrats on breaking 200, keep smiling because it looks good on you!
  • Sholmes82
    Options
    I am 2lbs away from breaking 200..I feel like its the longest wait for those 2lbs come off lol
  • Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your tummy looks so flat!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Welcome to One-derland! You should reach around and give yourself a big pat on the back. Major accomplishment!
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Look at you with your trim waist!! Good work, keep going you can do this!!

If you feel your motivation wane, at the very least maintain. I'm so fed up with yo-yoing and undoing all my hard work and piling the weight back on. I've promised myself I'll never gain again!!
  • JoanneC_Walks
    JoanneC_Walks Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Shai,

You look fantastic and are quite an inspiration! Keep up the great work,
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congrats!!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That is a huge victory, way to go! That was one of my first goals, then to be just overweight, feels great keep it up!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    uh you are super pretty. keep it up!! I am so happy for you!!
  • Shopkins1978
    Shopkins1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look beautiful! I hope to reach that mark myself in a couple of months. Thank you for the inspiration! :smile:
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look FANTASTIC as you are!!! You seem very confident.. keep up the great work!
  • QueenCityGyrl
    Options
    Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!