Insanity Workout!

2»

Replies

• tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    IF you're going to buy the videos -- which yes, they are pricey but SO worth the money! -- I would highly discourage you from getting them off of Craigslist because they could be a pirated version. If you get it through Amazon make sure it's through the Beachbody supplier otherwise you will get a pirated version (there are a TON of "reviews" on how some versions are pirated). Or, just go through the BB website and do the installment plan. Either way -- through BB on Amazon or BB itself -- the price will be the same. Amazon also offers the Free Supersaver Shipping.

Thank you for your advice!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    IF you're going to buy the videos -- which yes, they are pricey but SO worth the money! -- I would highly discourage you from getting them off of Craigslist because they could be a pirated version. If you get it through Amazon make sure it's through the Beachbody supplier otherwise you will get a pirated version (there are a TON of "reviews" on how some versions are pirated). Or, just go through the BB website and do the installment plan. Either way -- through BB on Amazon or BB itself -- the price will be the same. Amazon also offers the Free Supersaver Shipping.

I've never heard of ANYONE having any problems. I originally got mine off ebay. But if people want to pay more, more power to them :)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member

I've never heard of ANYONE having any problems. I originally got mine off ebay. But if people want to pay more, more power to them :)

Amazon has tons of reviews by people who had pirated versions. Almost all of the negative reviews are about that. I have a friend who bought the Rosetta Stone off of Craig's list and it was a fake.
  • flatfitpal
    flatfitpal Posts: 1
    could you send me your dropbox link to the Insanity workout videos? Thanks :)
  • hii!!! do you still have the insanity workout in your dropbox?? if you do, would really be very happy and thankful if you could dropbox me!!(:
  • jiroos
    jiroos Posts: 15 Member
    I'm on week 4 and I've lost 16 lbs and a ton of inches (I've been horrible about keeping up with inches but I've lost alot)...It's an incredible journey that NEVER gets easier but you become addicted because the results are so evident. It's the BEST intense workout I've ever done and I'm feeling more and more powerful everyday! Adter I complete the 60 days, I'm still going to include it 3-4 times a week. Great program!

Goodness, That is an amazing lost. What was your starting weight,if you don't mind me asking? I am on my 3rd day and am 200lb, all mid-section concentrated and we all know how hard it is to lose belly fat. so, hoping that insanity is gona give me that kick i need to reach goal, having said that, I am not doing it correctly as i strugle to complete basic tasks in the workout.