ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Way to go Ladies!!!! I applaud you all. Takes a lot of guts to post a Bikini Shot and you all look beautiful!!
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Oh I'm on a roll today! Gotta support positivity:)

ac48576d-a458-49c4-b61b-ca571fec59b3_zps71d807ef.jpg

I'll say it again ... lovely figure! :bigsmile:
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You ladies look fab!!
    I'm jealous of some of the cute bikinis here, I clearly need to go shopping with some of you!
    Also totally jealous of the girls with big boobs - that's why I don't like wearing a bikini, I don't have any boobs lol
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Took this picture last night. I've gained 15lbs since last summer. Hopefully this will motivate me to push a little harder.

fxcam1359646464128.jpg

(sorry for the dirty mirror)

I say this is the winner, HANDS DOWN!!! I mean ALL you ladies look incredible, you truly do!! If I had to vote though, this is the winner for sure!! :D You look incredible girl!! Stunningly incredible! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it! It's working!! Again, all you ladies look wonderful! Keep up the wonderful work everyone!!!! Summer 2013, here we come!!! :D

you didnt get the point of the post did you? Everyone is a winner here!!

I think it is the guys on MFP that are the real winners of this thread getting to see all these lovely ladies. Good job to all of you.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I'll say it again ... lovely figure!

Thank you times two!

:smile:
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    I'll say it again ... lovely figure!

Thank you times two!

:smile:

You're more than welcome ... twice :wink:
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Since my post is lost wayyyy back in the OP, I'll repost my image now!! I'm 5'3", 198#, and a size 14.

IMG_20130124_091523.jpg

My favorite picture in the thread. :drinker:

Mine too, though she should have smiled!
  • PorcelainAJ
    Options
    You are all so gorgeous! I wasn't going to do this, but then I thought since you all were being so brave.. and it'll be nice to have this comparison shot for hopefully a much slimmer bod this summer.. Well here I am.

swimsuit_zpscad8bf12.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You are all so gorgeous! I wasn't going to do this, but then I thought since you all were being so brave.. and it'll be nice to have this comparison shot for hopefully a much slimmer bod this summer.. Well here I am.

swimsuit_zpscad8bf12.jpg

Looking great!! Nice suit!!
  • roxbox2013
    roxbox2013 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Here's a round of applause for everyone who posted pictures! Everyone looks amazing. :)

Keep it up!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    YOU ALL MAKE ME SO PROUD!!!!

And thank you to those who have commented on my photo!!

I really, truly hope that this thread helps folks find a little more confidence, have a little more "who cares" attitude, and to just go and do and be awesome, regardless of where you are in your fitness.
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    you ladies are so inspiring!!! I don't own a bikini, but hoping I may in the future!!! :wink:
  • melting_away
    Options
    you ladies are so inspiring!!! I don't own a bikini, but hoping I may in the future!!! :wink:

Nice profile pic. Just saying :smile:
  • melting_away
    Options
    Love this thread.... <3

I am so terrified posting this... never posted anything like this online ever before, but I'm proud of what I've done so far so what the heck...

frontjulytojan_zps0bdeca7f.jpg

Thank you for posting and you look fantastic!! Great job to all you ladies this is a very "gift" to us guys on here.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Took this picture last night. I've gained 15lbs since last summer. Hopefully this will motivate me to push a little harder.

fxcam1359646464128.jpg

(sorry for the dirty mirror)

Oh, my gosh, are you kidding me?? You look fantastic, and have the most amazing rack! Soo jealous!!

hehe well, thank you :blushing:
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Your body is "mine". 5'9" and 152lb. I birthed five babes, 2 8lbers, a 10.5lber and the last twins totally 13lb....my stomach and boobs took a beating....
    You look AMAZING...which means, if I see my body on you, I must too......

Need to buy a bikini.

OK - I promised myself I would do this so here it goes:

duringbikini_zpsdf5f93f5again_zpsc3bc18f0.jpg

I was never a skinny person - just thought I was big boned and that was the way it would be. I went up to 167 in 2010 and got down to 134 through WW. I really liked myself there. Had trouble maintaining and go back up to 152. Slowly working my way back down again.

My stomach is my least favorite part of my body. I had two pretty big kids (8.8lbs natural birth and 10lbs C-section) but since I was never tiny before I luckily don't have any stretch marks.

I just turned 44 and would like to get back to 135 and tone up by summer so I can rock this bikini this summer!

Thanks for all your motivating pics - keep up the good work everyone!
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    Your body is "mine". 5'9" and 152lb. I birthed five babes, 2 8lbers, a 10.5lber and the last twins totally 13lb....my stomach and boobs took a beating....
    You look AMAZING...which means, if I see my body on you, I must too......

Need to buy a bikini.

OK - I promised myself I would do this so here it goes:

duringbikini_zpsdf5f93f5again_zpsc3bc18f0.jpg

I was never a skinny person - just thought I was big boned and that was the way it would be. I went up to 167 in 2010 and got down to 134 through WW. I really liked myself there. Had trouble maintaining and go back up to 152. Slowly working my way back down again.

My stomach is my least favorite part of my body. I had two pretty big kids (8.8lbs natural birth and 10lbs C-section) but since I was never tiny before I luckily don't have any stretch marks.

I just turned 44 and would like to get back to 135 and tone up by summer so I can rock this bikini this summer!

Thanks for all your motivating pics - keep up the good work everyone!

You look awesome!!! Here's a coincidence: I am 44 years old weight 148 - 151 and 5'7"! Have we had this conversation before?
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love all you conifident, beautiful women! Absolutely amazing motivation! :)
    I just finished up 12 weeks of Turbofire and wanted to share my "improved" bikini body.
    2duz7li.jpg
    dxzn8k.png
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    You look awesome! Love your smile too, exuding confidence!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Haha rain check for me please???

You men know where to hang out online! Beautiful ladies here feeling good about themselves. :)