ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• daciaschoolfield
    Options
    Okay all you inspirational women, THANK YOU for this. In a millions years I didn't think I would ever have the guts to post something so revealing. I'm not at goal but I am PROUD of my success and pleased with my progress. This body has carried me through SO MUCH, despite the abuse I've put it through. 500+ pounds to start... and at that weight for many years... and I can run, jump, dance... and be DAMN PROUD. I'm humbled by all the brave women that have posted, so I just had to join your ranks. THANK YOU for this thread!

You. Are. Simply. Stunning.

Congratulations on all that you have accomplished, and honey, keep rocking that red lipstick. It is working for you!

(I'm relatively new to this whole 'posting' thing, so forgive the repeat message as I accidentally tagged the same message onto the thread stream. Here's to hoping the message gets where I want it to go!)
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I wish I was brave enough to post on here!!! :blushing:
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    just something i wanted to share that relates to this thread!

n2h2sg.jpg

us women come in all different shapes and sizes, each one being beautiful and unique! embrace your beauty ladies!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

n2h2sg.jpg

us women come in all different shapes and sizes, each one being beautiful and unique! embrace your beauty ladies!

At first I was like "Sigh, more body shaming" and then this made me smile. =)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

n2h2sg.jpg

You almost got a mean message from me before I read it completely. :tongue:
  • justgowithit17
    Options

n2h2sg.jpg

At first I was like "Sigh, more body shaming" and then this made me smile. =)

i'm glad it did! :bigsmile: i hate body shaming! can't we just all play patty cake and ride unicorns?
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    [/quote]

You almost got a mean message from me before I read it completely. :tongue:
    [/quote]

haha what were you going to say?

edit: quote fail :grumble:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You dont wanna know. :P
  • justgowithit17
    Options
    You dont wanna know. :P

tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

oh and sorry but i accidentally deleted your comment on my blog post :cry:
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am impressed by all of you lovely women. Great job and positive vibes of love from me to each one of you! xoxo
  • smarston2010
    Options
    All the women here are amazing, this is where I need to look when I need motivation for my days I feel like slacking at the gym. If you can do it and have the confidence you have, so can I.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Go Ladies!
    You are all beautiful x

Last march I had my second baby in two years. I lost 20lbs within the first few weeks but was hanging on to the last 10lbs six months later even though I was working out 3-5 days a week. I decided after a summer in tankinis to do something about it so I started eating clean (for the most part!), made sure I was getting lots of protein and started lifting heavy weights. I will be in a bikini this year! To be honest though what I see in the picture is not what I see in the mirror. I need to get used to the new body, accept it and still keep working hard to gain some muscle and be fit, healthy and happy :)

image_1359642550079712_zpsdcfd8250.jpg

WOW! you look awsome!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I will post a pic either today or tomorow, you guys all look awsome!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    We're gonna roll again, you guys! This is awesome!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I finally got a chance to do this...

This is actually my before shot too as I've just started NROL4W, so hopefully by real bikini season I will look even more amazeballs.

[img]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s541/Linli_Anne/Weightloss and Toning/20130206_211634_zps5eab5852.jpg[/img]
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Ladies you all look beautiful and amazing! i don't dare put one up yet! maybe when am at my halfway point :)
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    bump
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    bump

i may sound stupid but what does 'bump' mean? :laugh:
  • dianuhmonkey
    dianuhmonkey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump

I am wondering too!!!!!
  • RPL23
    RPL23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump

I am wondering too!!!!!

It's just a generic post that "bumps" the thread to the top of the message board. Basically it's what you write when you want the thread to move back up to the top so it gets more attention, but you don't really have any other specific message to add. :)