iv never had a girlfriend dont laugh

Options

Replies

• avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Well back when people hung out in person, went over to each other's homes and talked face to face it was easier. Wait, I still do that, lucky me!
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The ladies love punctuation!

Really unnecessary.

^^ ...and yet, you used a period. I think the point was made. lol
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have found with both sexes that the number 1 thing for attraction? Confidence! Be confident in yourself and outgoing even when you don't really feel like it. People are naturally attracted to happy, confident people.:flowerforyou:

This. A thousand times. When I was single, I wasn't worried about finding a girlfriend. I had plenty of confidence, and I didn't need anyone to validate my existence. It will come in time. It took me a long time to figure out that confidence was the number one thing that I needed. It paid off. A lot. And now, I'm happily engaged to someone that is way hotter than I will ever be considered. :D lolz
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My high school best friend (male) couldn't get a girlfriend for a very long time. He went through high school and college mostly single. Then on his third year of work after college (I think he was 25), he met a girl there and they started dating. They got married two years ago. I always tease him about marrying the first girl he dated, but some people are that lucky sometimes :wink:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Talking about shishing probably doesn't help.....
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    if you want one: send them junk shots, give them wine, bacon and massages.

:noway: :drinker: :laugh: :smooched:
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I've been single my whole life. I haven't even had my first kiss yet:laugh: I don't think it's a big deal because I'm happy this way. Lots of people told me that it's pretty strange and uncommon but whatever.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    It's cool. I've never had a boyfriend and I'm older than you ha.
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    It's really not that big of a deal.I have never had a boyfriend either.I'm a virgin at 19,it is kinda weird,but,whatever.
    Just because I haven't found anyone who is right for me,doesn't mean that I never will.
    I also realized that I'd rather be single than dating *kitten* and boring guys.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Never had a girl or boyfriend myself, though for some reason people seem to assume I'm taken if it ever comes up in conversation.
    Not sure I want one, or if I'll ever have one. I'm perfectly happy on my own with my friends. c:
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Also,I have quite a few friends who are hot and fit,but they have never had a boyfriend either,just because they won't settle with just anyone.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Women love shish humor.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    you have to put yourself out there, i always thought people that don't date are abnormal....i guess it is more common than i thought. i know plenty of guys who are older than you who have never had a girl or gotten laid, and honestly, they need to get the **** out of their comfort zone, put down their games, and meet some ladies. life is too short to isolate yourself to whatever it is you have been doing other than dating. just saying!
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    Don't feel bad... I never had a wife or girlfriend who ever treated me with respect. She stepped all over me because I was too nice.

Just goes to show that I will never be that nice again..... Nice guys will always finish last.
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    if you want one: send them junk shots, give them wine, bacon and massages.

you had me at "junk shots"...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    OP...at 21, your life is really just beginning. I didn't really have much going on until I was in my mid 20s. Even then, it wasn't like I was dating all kinds. I didn't meet my wife until I was 27 and we got married when I was 30...now 38 with two great boys and an awesome wife. It's really just the beginning brother...no worries.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    dont be sad - you only really start getting good at dating in your late twenties when you have a better idea of what you want. then you're like no no no no no no yes wait no no no no no maybe yeah oh yeah hell no btch please omg crazy lady quit dating no more dating no no no no no ok this one for a really really long time ok no not you anymore no no wait..... YOU.
    ROFLMAO!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 141by2016
    141by2016 Posts: 179
    Options
    Work on yourself first. Do awesome stuff, get an interesting hobby or two. Read. Get outside. Join meet up. When you do things you come in contact with more people, with whom you have something in common. You'll find someone, but first become the kind of person YOU would find datable.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

Really unnecessary.

^^ ...and yet, you used a period. I think the point was made. lol

The irony of women using a period..