Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Options

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip is just mayo with the most disgusting spices added in (is it even less calories??)

The best use for it is a trash can filler.

I hate you.

Miracle Whip is yummy. Mayo is flavorless gloupy fat.

I knew this was going to drive a wedge between us.

Only way to solve it is to slather you each down with your preferred condiment of choice and have you wrassle.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip is just mayo with the most disgusting spices added in (is it even less calories??)
    It's salad dressing, and as such, is sweeter. Please stop disparaging it. We're all here for the same reason. No need to tear each other down. This should be a place of support for one another.
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    It's salad dressing, and as such, is sweeter. Please stop disparaging it. We're all here for the same reason. No need to tear each other down. This should be a place of support for one another.

notsure_zps861084e7.jpg
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those odd people who likes them both. Miracle whip for tuna, chicken, or egg salad. Mayo for sandwiches.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg
    Well, that certainly helps things, doesn't it? Putting a silly picture up? Very mature. Please stop derailing the thread.
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    Fat Free Mayo
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    2.png

NO ITS GOBLIN *kitten* I THOUGHT!
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg
    Well, that certainly helps things, doesn't it? Putting a silly picture up? Very mature. Please stop derailing the thread.

a) Well considering the OP ASKED opinions about Mayo vs Miracle Whip, I'm pretty sure it isn't ME that is derailing the thread.
    2) Discussing our opinions of sandwich spread is FAR from "tearing each other down". If someone gets offended b/c I don't like their choice of condiments, they have much bigger issues to deal with
    Z) The Joker is NOT silly, especially when played by Heath Ledger.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    LOLZ CHIX LOVE TO GUZZLE MAYO LOLZ
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

I thought we had a good thing going and now I find this out. I used to love you...
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options

I hate you.

I'm with Rae.
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options

I hate you.

Amen sister...Amen...
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

We could have had something beautiful, but then you post this. Shortest stay on a friends list ever.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Low fat Helmans is really good (I have found). Try that. I too do not like Miracle whip.

This.

BTW Miracle Whip is NOT a mayonnaise.. the regular Miracle Whip is a salad dressing. Then they made Miracle Whip MAYO.. which is better... yet not as good as Hellmann's.
    Note that Hellmann's 1/2 the fat is as good as the regular one. With only 40 cal per TBSP, I often use it for a creamy salad dressing (I add spices of course) And I get something delicious for more than half the calories of another creamy salad dressing.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

I hate you.

I'm with Rae.

I thought we had a good thing going and now I find this out. I used to love you...

SEEE!? All the REAL Colorado chick are on my side.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I SEE THAT MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE AGAINST ME. THAT'S FINE. SUSIE STILL LOVES ME AND HER LOVE IS ALL I NEED.

As for the rest of you, I'm doing five shots of tequila and coming to your house.
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    mayovsmw_zpsb4cb801b.jpg
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg

eliotdundundun.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip......mayo just doesn't have flavor to me.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    notsure_zps861084e7.jpg
    a) Well considering the OP ASKED opinions about Mayo vs Miracle Whip, I'm pretty sure it isn't ME that is derailing the thread.
    2) Discussing our opinions of sandwich spread is FAR from "tearing each other down". If someone gets offended b/c I don't like their choice of condiments, they have much bigger issues to deal with
    Z) The Joker is NOT silly, especially when played by Heath Ledger.
    Calling a food I like "disgusting" is rude and uncalled for. It's tantamount to BULLYING and I will not stand for it. What if someone that really like Miracle Whip was contemplating hurting themselves and then read this thread?! You didn't think about that when you attacked me with that violent Joker picture, did you?