Lost my first set of 10!

Options
MissTattoo
MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
I have 100 pounds to lose and instead of focusing on that huge number, I broke my goal down into 10 sets of 10 pounds. That sounds WAY more doable than 100 lbs (at least to me!) So here is before and after. Dec. 21st to Jan 20th. 10 pounds down and 2 inches off my waist.

PhotoGrid_1358719844808-1_zpse74f1bd2.jpg

I know it's not much, but I'm excited! Happy Friday eve!

Replies

• domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great work! I break my goals into both 10 pounds and quarter marks. For every 10 pounds I gift myself something health and fitness-related. New workout clothes, gear, recipe books, etc. For the major quarter marks, I can get something too! It's a nice treat that keeps me motivated without derailing myself!
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well done, the difference is really showing! Keep up the good work :-)
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You can totally tell in your waist!!
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Congrats... You can see a good difference already... Way to go...
  • christywolfe
    Options
    Wow you can definitely see a difference. You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • keepsakesbyconny
    keepsakesbyconny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go.... baby steps! We didn't gain it all overnight and we'll not lose it all overnight!!!
  • baja572
    baja572 Posts: 94
    Options
    Great!!! Enjoy your victory!
  • msbenz1984
    Options
    Good for you! That's awesome!

Question - what did you use for the picture in your tracker? I've been trying to find something like that for motivation....
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's awesome!

Question - what did you use for the picture in your tracker? I've been trying to find something like that for motivation....

mvm.com

You can create models at your starting weight and then at your ending weight and everything in between. You have to save each imagine and then paste them together in Photoshop or Paint. The imagine will be huge, my MFP will resize.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    What a great way to go about it! Congrats!
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :smile:
  • tdeplanche
    tdeplanche Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So excited for you too!! I just lost my first 10 also!
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    NOT MUCH? It looks like you lost 50! Way to go!
  • Seattlema
    Seattlema Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep it up!
  • MoparMom4
    Options
    You look great!!! I do believe giving yourself lil mini goals is much more effective rather than focusing on the bigger goal. I have 2 mini goals myself then an ultimate goal. Dont really have an inbetween goal (yet!) ;) Keep up the great work. You can totally see the difference
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job,keep up the good work. I can't wait to lose my 1st 10 pounds, I'm half way there.
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    Looking real good!!! Keep it up and you will get there.
  • MonicaRoxxs
    MonicaRoxxs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go.... baby steps! We didn't gain it all overnight and we'll not lose it all overnight!!!

Love it!!!!
  • odaatsue
    Options
    And I'm excited for you! Congrats! :smile:
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just lost mine too and I think I am going to take your approach. I have about 50-60 to go. You look fabulous! I d on' t feel like anyone would notice my loss. It's alright, though. I am prob going to review my me a measurements from when I started. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!