All Men In Swimwear

Options

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Not sure if creepy enough. Note to self: creepier next time.

photo11_zpse7332ca2-1_zps4c3b0684.jpg

Great bod, but tell me, did you get those muscles lifting that size of weights or do you lift heavy? Curious.

Kudos to everyone posting here, takes a lot of courage and you are all looking fantastic.
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hey! and the oil pic is?:devil:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    hey! and the oil pic is?:devil:

Hahaha, all right guys, who's willing to grease themselves up?!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    here you go. took a new one just for this thread. no moobs for you though!

topless_zpsd9993b8f.jpg
  • whierd
    Options
    Holy crap man, I just looked through your other pictures, you a heavily muscled beast!!! I think your biceps are as big as my head!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    lol thanks. Now I just need to get the rest smaller and it will be all good!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    In the women's post, I was one of the guys who asked what the male equivalent would be- I asked all of the people in my FL here, and most all of them replied that it was "all for the individual person." I though about this myself realized that my greatest insecurity has always been about taking off my shirt. I remember as a kid, we went to a big water park as a family, and I was so scared about taking off my shirt, that I didnt even go swimming. I spent my time with my shirt on and just put my feet in the water for 2 hours. That was back when I was in the 300+ range!

Now that I am down to the 200s, I am STILL plagued with this fear! I know that I have lost the weight, but there are times when it still feels like I am my original size, so taking off my shirt still feels like a scary thing. I don't take my shirt off when it might make sense (say, like when I do a bikram yoga class) and I have even quit basketball games because we were going "shirts vs. skins." I am working on this, and one way is by putting this online.

@whierd - thanks for getting this started, brother!

wfGr4KJl.jpg

You are looking awesome!! I totally dig all the chest hair, I thinks it is beyond sexy ;D
    Keep up the amazing work :)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    side12113-Copy_zps5dd0bb1c.jpg
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Don't mine me, I'm just here for the guy pix. Kudos guys! Y'all are all awesome. :D
  • whierd
    Options
    side12113-Copy_zps5dd0bb1c.jpg

Closing in on goal weight!! Keep up the hard work!
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    2013-01-09_22-57-35_665.jpg

This is my before.

Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    2012-10-06WeightLoss002.jpg

This is as close as I get to swimwear ......
  • whierd
    Options
    Upping the ante fellas. I have posted not one, but TWO.

IMG_20130126_230619.jpg
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Upping the ante fellas. I have posted not one, but TWO.

IMG_20130126_230619.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I love all of you guys!!!!! You are inspirations and you make me want to be more confirdent. I look up to you all!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I missed this earlier! Wonderful thread. Go guys!!!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Great bod, but tell me, did you get those muscles lifting that size of weights or do you lift heavy? Curious.

Kudos to everyone posting here, takes a lot of courage and you are all looking fantastic.

Thank you! The muscles are my natural musculature, and I guess come from yard work, car work, lifting kids, etc. The only exercise I've been doing is running 10mi/week.
    The pink 3 pound weights came from a set of miscellaneous fitness junk my folks gave us last year :-D Just had to get a photo with my "toning weight" :wink:
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Props to OP for starting this thread - way to be courageous!

Definitely agree that there is a lot of pressure on men to look a certain way... ah well, here goes! This is from this morning, no "posing' or trying to show the "best" angle, about 24 pounds down (I have fluctuated between 21-28 pounds down since Sept/Oct), and now starting to reverse the effects of the holidays... but like others, a "work in progress"

Trying to keep myself on track for a weekend in Jamaica with my wife on Valentine's weekend!

atvxx4.jpg
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    congratulations to all the men!!!

keep up the great work!
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: