Nutella... WHY OH WHY....

Options

Replies

• StephCoff1969
    Options
    Oh boy.... Now I must try it... On my shopping list...
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...delicious Nutella....devilish 100-calories-a-tablespoon Nutella. How I love and hate thee...
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. It's a little jar of heaven on earth. Can't resist it. You've opened Pandora's box.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I found a less devilish alternative thatI love. Almond Butter with cocoa. Yum. I find it in the organic section of my grocery store. It has four ingredients. Almonds, Cocoa, Cane Sugar, and love. lol
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I work in an Italian restaurant where we serve Nutella gelato! It is crazy good! So hard to stay away from it.
  • MommaHoff
    MommaHoff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Nutella is my CRACK!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for someone to invent a fat free version. :sad:
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    I think I'm the only person in the world who could care less about Nutella haha. I tried it some years ago after somebody bought a jar for me because I hadn't tried it before. I just don't get the obsession with it.

Potatoes on the other hand...now there's my addiction haha :laugh:
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I can not have it in my house. I will literally eat tablespoons of it until it's gone. I wish I could be like the poster who said she doesn't like it. I love it.
  • chicadejmu
    chicadejmu Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried Justin's Hazelnut Chocolate Butter? It has 7 sugar versus Nutella's 21 and tastes awesome!

My thoughts exactly! I always wanted to try nutella but wasn't interested in the 21 grams of sugar since I am hypoglycemic. Justin's is amazing!
  • tdp575
    tdp575 Posts: 55
    Options
    My friend got me obsessed with this! It's oh so tasty! lol
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person in the world who could care less about Nutella haha. I tried it some years ago after somebody bought a jar for me because I hadn't tried it before. I just don't get the obsession with it.

You're not alone heybrit, I can take it or leave it. Now Old Jamaica chocolate - that's another story!
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options

You're not alone heybrit, I can take it or leave it. Now Old Jamaica chocolate - that's another story!

Yayyy I may be in the minority but at least I'm not alone :P
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I grew up on Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches in Brazil. It is evil,, but even the evil can be accommodated occasionally if you're willing to earn it.
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Never gonna happen cause it is nut based, but it's still a "healthy" fat. LOL.
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    everyone i know is crazy about the stuff all i have to say about it is YUCK dont understand how yall can eat it
  • Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    Nutella smeared on warm, crusty French bread. Yup, this has to happen this weekend.
  • Nenusky
    Nenusky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Now y'all have reminded me that i have a jar of Nutella somewhere in my pantry!! ;-)
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Sunday treat at my house: spread canned crescent roll dough with a half tablespoon of Nutella (or clump it up at the large end, whichever you prefer). Roll them up and bake them. Measure the Nutella carefully and use the reduced-fat dough, and they're 140 or 150 calories each, depending on dough brand. I can easily fit two into my day's calories, and they're sooooooo yum.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Sunday treat at my house: spread canned crescent roll dough with a half tablespoon of Nutella (or clump it up at the large end, whichever you prefer). Roll them up and bake them. Measure the Nutella carefully and use the reduced-fat dough, and they're 140 or 150 calories each, depending on dough brand. I can easily fit two into my day's calories, and they're sooooooo yum.

If I thought I could control myself enough to keep a whole jar in the house without constant content molestation, I would definitely make this on Sunday. It sounds... sinful.