Reason Behind Your Ticker?

Options
TaffyMichele
TaffyMichele Posts: 19 Member
If you have your ticker personalized, why did you make it the way you did?

Mine is a picture of my boyfriend and I, on the day of my senior prom. I love him, and I want to get healthy for him.
My little thingy-ma-jig is a rise because his last name is Rose (: lol

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I just like flowers. c:
  • princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    If you have your ticker personalized, why did you make it the way you did?

Mine is a picture of my boyfriend and I, on the day of my senior prom. I love him, and I want to get healthy for him.
    My little thingy-ma-jig is a rise because his last name is Rose (: lol

Put your ticker in the sig if you love it so much then you can see it more :)

Mine is a bridge in Japan because I feel when I lose some weight I will be confident enough to go back there and be able to shop till I drop and it symbolizes my journey getting to thin and getting to Japan at the same time.

The frog is just because I love cartoon frogs *cute*
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    a pretty pretty unicorn spewing hearts and rainbows out of it's *kitten*

completely sums up my personality
  • LilithSonneillon
    Options
    Mines a sad face becoming happy. It's how I feel and how I hope to feel once I've lost more weight.
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Mine is some wine charm rings (they go on people's wine glasses so you know who has which glass) because they are cute and fun and I made them
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Phoenix.. Signifying death and rebirth.... Old to new.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I wanted the cutest dog on the planet as my ticker.
  • bethanykf
    Options
    I live in Montana and liked a pic that I took. :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    2 of my daughters, doing this for Me and so I will be around for them :smile:
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Its my team!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My Cat's eyes: he passed away last May at only 11 years young of Kidney Disease: this pic was taken about 4 years ago before he got sick. He was a VERY special Kitty and due to his illness, not only did my Husband & I become even more conscious of our health but I also began making food for our other 4 Kitties (one of which is his true brother by birth). Within just a few months of fresh homemade food, our diabetic 11 year old cat who also has rickets and who didn't used to move much (aside from food/poop/sleep) now runs around & torments the 4 year old cat, plays, jumps & the vet approves 100% & is amazed at his results. The other 3 are very healthy, lean & fit.

I've kept this ticker as it is a constant health reminder. Anytime I think what I eat doesn't matter, I see this pic & remember what just a simple food change can truly do.

(if you're wondering, I started making food 2 months before he passed away, sadly, it was too late to save him but seeing the results on our living 4, we've made a commitment that they will always get good quality homemade food & any pets we have after will as well! Health is not just for humans, but our beloved pets as well!)
  • Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine has a picture of my favorite PS3 game "Alice: Madness Returns". :)
  • Zekesmom
    Options
    My ticker is a pic of me at a time when I was really happy with myself and my life. I had recently gotten married, had a wonderful 2 year old and had found out I was expecting another child. I also was very happy with my body. I like to see that picture every day so I can strive to get back to it.
  • richmondcowgirl
    richmondcowgirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mine us a custom made paddle my trainer made and threatens to use
  • Crystle85
    Options
    Because I feel like Jabba the Hutt now and I'd rather be more like Leia.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I had just come off of night shift. I was laying on the couch and the guy I was involved with texted me and said send me a picture. So I sent a pic of my leg. lol I'm a smartass.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    beautiful picture my daughter took.
  • When RuPaul's All Star Drag Race was on, I was rooting for Team Yarlexis. So I put Yara and Alexis on my ticker. All Stars ended forever ago, but they have such pretty faces so I haven't changed it. Although, season 5 just started and I'm really rooting for Jinkx Monsoon, so...we'll see if it gets changed soon ;)
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    because i am determined to make 2013 my year!!! no more excuses or giving up!! this year is all about sweat, dedication, and hard work. i'm proud to say that i've been doing well so far =)
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love the sport of cycling. it's my second fav sports (2nd to Baseball)