Options

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Cause I love SOA and Jax Teller!
  • NEGU0128
    Options
    My three babies! Rollie, Lily, and Maggie.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    photo I took on a safari in Africa...it's also my computer background pic
  • SWilcox818
    SWilcox818 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My beautiful daughter, Aubrey (or Princess Aubrey in this case - her halloween costume last year). :-) She is my biggest inspiration to lose this weight and be healthier, seeing her face on my ticker just continues to remind me.
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I took this pic while out on a motorbike run through the Scottish Highlands ... it's so beautiful :)
  • jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love the ocean - It's where my heart is at home, my serenity place
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Mine has a picture of my favorite PS3 game "Alice: Madness Returns". :)

I LOVE this game!

Right now, mine is Tough Mudder cause I'm doing my first one this May
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I live in Montana and liked a pic that I took. :)
    I live in Oregon and liked a pic that I took ;)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    It's one of my favorite pics of my Camaro. My marker is a hibiscus flower because I live in Florida, but it has managed to track itself so far to the right that you can't see it anymore.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Mine is my gorgeous hubby.... because I love him more than anything and because I want to get healthy and totally hot so we can enjoy everything that life can throw at us
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    ISIS is my favorite band of all time
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Mine is a portion of a painting I did this last year. I'm not an artist by any means but I really liked it and wanted to use it to inspire me to try new things.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The Boston red sox! :) Bc I love the red sox!
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I get bored and change mine often. I love fantasy artwork and thought the current one was sexy and how I want to feel about myself again.
  • alleviator
    Options
    Mine are mine and my husband's wedding rings. I hadn't been able to wear mine for a few years due to weight gain (I was wearing them on a necklace he had given me in the meantime) and he hadn't been able to wear his due to complications from carpal tunnel syndrome. One of my main goals was to be able to wear my rings properly again and I have now met that goal. Hopefully soon, he will be able to wear his again too!
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Because it' the truff. If I'm running someone's in danger.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Deadpool! He's funny, fit & strong, and a smart *kitten*. always love reading the books!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I had the generic one until the day of the Sandy Hook shootings. All I could do was cry and pray, pray and cry.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have this character I created named "Felinity." Very much in shape...and has to be if she wants to run, leap, and hear like a jaguar. The artwork was done by a friend who's also a VERY talented artist. As for the quote:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are but tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've been able to find what's within me since I started this journey of losing weight and being healthier!
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Track and Field fan.