Replies

• pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 - feel free to add me!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I'm 28! I was overweight my whole life because I was lazy and didn't care about being healthy. Now that I know better, I lost 27 lbs! I have 3 lbs to go until my goal, but I plan on sticking around here for ever. Feel free to add!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I just turned 27...that counts as late 20s right?? Anyway, I am becoming a runner. I've done a 4mile and a 5k in the past two months. Looking for a few more friends with similar goals, although I do have about 40 or more lb to lose.
  • kart007k
    Options
    27 and lost 15lbs. My aim is to loose 10 more.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    28 from NYC. Love sports and working out, but also love my beer and nachos. I have about 30 pounds to lose, so let's get some motivation up in here!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'll be 26 on Feb 5th! :-)))) Yaaay for me :-) feel free to add me (with a message of course!) I've got NO pounds to lose but I don't have a lot of FAT! working on re-composition now
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you like.

I'm 29.
    I was overweight from about 17 to a few years ago.

It does seem to be harder now to keep it off lol
    I want to try and lose this last bit of weight, or body fat before my birthday this fall
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    29 here! I blame my laziness and absolute love for food for my weight gain! haha.. Feel free to add me though! Always looking for more motivation and support!
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking to lose another 20 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add, I try to keep active on here.

Best of luck!
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Same boat.
  • jessilynn5377
    jessilynn5377 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI! My name is Jessica and I live in the burbs of Detroit Michigan. I am from Minneapolis Minnesota though. I am 25 and married to my wonderful husband Matthew. We are both overweight and trying to be better about our eating but its hard when you have always had bad habits. Its even harder when you are as picky of an eater as I am. I don't really know anyone here in Michigan since we just moved here in July 2012. Looking to meet some new friends both in Michigan and anywhere else. Need motovation!
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I'm from South Africa but I live in Thailand.

I have lost 70lbs and need to lose another 20-30 (hopefully by mid March).

Feel free to add me!
  • JenS2586
    Options
    First time I've heard the dreaded 'late 20s' and thought hey that's me..ugh.
    I'm 26. Have a good 30 or so lbs to lose after whatever pregnancy lbs I accumulate in the next couple months.
    Anyone feel free to send a friend request :)
  • KokoShe
    Options
    Just turned 27 4 months ago. Gained a lot of weight back over the holidays and I'm getting serious about running. Can't wait until the weather warms up abecause the gym is a mood blower. I'd rather challenge myself by running outside. I want to loose around 40 lbs.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i hate saying im in my late 20s :-/ - 28 here, lost 50+ lbs...a few years ago

not trying to really lose any more weight, just gain some muscle and burn maybe 10lbs left of body fat...
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    26 here, with LOTS to lose! From beginning to end, I'm trying to shed 125 lbs... I can't seem to alter the weight loss ticker, but I'm 42 lb down so far, in need of like-minded individuals to motivate me. I added you!
  • aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 28, looking to lose around 40 or so more pounds. Anyone is free to add me, I have an open diary and have logged 270 days :)
  • gemwms
    gemwms Posts: 2
    Options
    hia im 26 and started the 30 day shred yesterday along with watching what i eat a bit more carefully. i tend to binge in the evenings after my daughter has gone to bed. oopsie. i have about 30lb to loose to fit in to my old jeans.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and have about 35 more pounds to lose. Would love some more friends.