Looking for friends in their late 20s!

Options

Replies

• ElDudeskii
    ElDudeskii Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and losing weight after being lazy for a loooong time! Add me!!
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im 28 as well and always looking for more friends for motivation!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    I'm 27. Feel free to add me
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Anyone else blame 'metabolism slowing down' for putting on weight?! Would to love to have some friends on here to motivate each other. I'm 28, have about 20lb to lose, vegetarian, love horses and do running (I'm not going to say I love it!)

I'm 27 and also blame it on my METABOLISM, wish I was still in highschool for the extra curricular activities ( I was in Tennis and Volleyball ) I have about 10-15 more pounds to lose, I've already lost 38 pounds and NEVER wants to find it...lol...go ahead and add me!!
  • MerBear1985
    Options
    I am 27 (28 in May). I do love running, just getting back into it after an injury, would really love to lose this 40lb or so to make it easier. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jessica. I am 28 and looking to loose 60 lbs! I'm also in need a friends for motivation and accountability! Anyone is free to add me! :)
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am 29 so that would be me too !!
  • Lbenavides1010
    Options
    Hi I'm in my late 30's with two sons. One is 18 in the army and one that is 13 and still in grade school. About 4.5 yrs ago I went for the gastric sleeve and lost over 100 pds. I see now the weight is creeping back on. I have neglected myself with eating the right foods, exercising and all the vitamins I should be taking. So now I am trying to get on track with everything. My day consists of going to work and coming straight home to make dinner for my 13 yr old and clean up. So I need some motivation, recipes & any workout ideas. And of course more friends because I have none. lol
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'll be 29 in March (scary age!), looking to lose about 40 more pounds! Any of yall feel free to add me
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    28, Mother of 3 boys (10, 7, & 4), and just under 30# to lose.

I have a GREAT, positive, motivating attitude... Now if I could only practice what I preach... lol

I'll send a request! :flowerforyou:
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    29 with swiftly approaching anniversary of that birthday.
    Slowed metabolism-shmolism. I did tho get my *kitten* in gear lil less than 2 years ago thinking that if i keep on waiting my metabolism will eventualy give up .

Now , in a month when I will be 29 for the 2nd time I'm lowest I ever was while legaly bangable, with still about 10-15 lbs to loose just to prove myself /I can/. Totaly doable .

Obligatory : feel free to add me, i might rummage in your diary and ocasionaly attempt to be supportive.
  • allie_rat
    allie_rat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and veggie, feel free to add me! I only joined here yesterday so I could do with some more friends :)
  • thinkcrystal
    thinkcrystal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Im 28!!!! Hiiiiiii......i blame my weight gain on two of my favorite little people in the whoooooollllle world. My kids!!! However the majority of it is me being toooo lazy to do something about it. So here i am now...trying to shake 35lbs thats been hugging me for the past 4 years.
  • amandaose
    Options
    I am 24 and am trying to drop 20 pounds for my upcoming wedding in June! Would love to have more friends to motivate me and keep me on track when things get frustrating! I had lost a lot of weight and ended up putting on about 20 pounds that now need to go for me to feel better and look better! I am extremely active in the summer as we have horses and our busy putting rides on your ones in the warm weather and keeping our finished horses in shape! Since its winter I exercise 4-5 times and week and would like to keep that up! Also any healthy recipes without dairy would be awesome!
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with 2 small kids. I still have about 25 lbs to go. I went off track during the holidays, but trying to get back on the straight and narrow. Just quit smoking (yay me!) and trying to start running. Feel free to add me, I could use some support and motivation
  • refinedredbird
    refinedredbird Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I have about 30lbs to go for my first goal. I am starting to love running now that it is getting a bit easier than it used to. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, and about 2/3 of the way there, I love motivating others! feel free to add me if you want =)
  • sass0720
    Options
    I'm 29 - have 2 horses, and about 60 pounds to lose... i think all of the "that'll catch up with you when you're older" things people said when i was 16 finally caught up
  • shortie563
    Options
    I'm 25 and I already wasn't blessed with a speedy metabolism so everyday is a challenge for me. So I feel your pain!!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am 28, working on lose those last "few" pounds again. While things get harder as we get older and genetics can play a part, most of the responsibility for gaining and losing weight falls on me. Feel free to add me.