WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT???

Options

Replies

• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Because Nov 22nd Catching Fire is released in theaters and I'm going to the midnight showing dressed up as Katniss.

Not kidding.
  • kittyhug1986
    kittyhug1986 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So I can stop crying when I look in the mirror, and to not be the fattest of my friends when we get together...
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    So I can stop crying when I look in the mirror, and to not be the fattest of my friends when we get together...

@ kitty-<<HUG>>
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Because Nov 22nd Catching Fire is released in theaters and I'm going to the midnight showing dressed up as Katniss.

Not kidding.

you are my new hero, move over batman.
  • DatEpicChick
    Options

no more crying! and get fatter friends! then you can be their inspiration too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Because I suspect losing 15 pounds will make me a better runner--and with luck, it will also reduce my gut and back fat. I hate back fat.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    Because I'm worth it. I want to be the best me I can be.
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    Zombies prefer fatty cuts of meat

i feel i should be offended.... and now when i'm zombie, because i'm sure i will trip or something when i'm running away and screw myself into becoming one, i'm going after you, just to PROVE TO YOU that ZOMBIES are not biased!

I LIKE YOU !!!!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Because, when I was of normal weight, or very close (185), I looked pretty good. I didn't get there in the best way. This time, it's all nutrition and healthy active lifestyle that is getting me the results. I, like you, want to be the hottest person in a room. When I walk in, I want people to be breaking their neck because they can't take their eyes off me. There are some other people in my life, I wouldn't mind running into again, looking all hot stuff. I know that when you care about yourself, others recognize the mindset,and are attracted to that as well. The looks come from that positive mindset, dedication, and hard work.
  • lanapoo
    lanapoo Posts: 57
    Options
    To have a cute butt. I don't have any fat in my butt so I'm trying to get rid of the fat everywhere else so my butt looks bigger!
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Nifty at fifty
    Still fifty days before I am fifty-one
    Will get to target of being same weight when left school
    x
  • DatEpicChick
    Options
    Because, when I was of normal weight, or very close (185), I looked pretty good. I didn't get there in the best way. This time, it's all nutrition and healthy active lifestyle that is getting me the results. I, like you, want to be the hottest person in a room. When I walk in, I want people to be breaking their neck because they can't take their eyes off me. There are some other people in my life, I wouldn't mind running into again, looking all hot stuff. I know that when you care about yourself, others recognize the mindset,and are attracted to that as well. The looks come from that positive mindset, dedication, and hard work.

I AGREE!!! my 5 years high school reunion is next year, and this bitc is going NOWHERE near that school looking like a hippo after being a size 1 during those wonder years.
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    to pick up women in walmart DUH

Then forget losing weight.

1. Bring table and tooth picks to next Walmart visit.
    2. Buy Big Macs on way in.
    3. Set up table, slice burgers, assemble free samples.
    4.. Get calendar ready.
  • DatEpicChick
    Options

4.. Get calendar ready.

good lord we are like 2 peas in a pod.... and now i want a burger. =D TO WALMART I MUST GO
  • lanapoo
    lanapoo Posts: 57
    Options

4.. Get calendar ready.

Oh... My... God... :laugh:
  • CDrealME
    CDrealME Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    so that i can finally rock my stiletto collection ;-)
  • Smittysmama
    Options
    I want to stop wasting so much time trying to get dressed in the morning - it is a horrible way to start my day...not fitting into my clothes! Too many melt downs in he morning! Also want to look just decent in tennis clothes! Tennis is my favorite thing to do but I don't play as much as I want to because of the tight fitting athletic clothes, short skirts etc. sucks to be the fat girl on the court...I know that's stupid but it is what it is!
  • mshopey
    mshopey Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    To be a happier and healthier, to be able to wear a bikini and feel happy.
    I would LOVE to wear shorts.
    But mainly for my wedding dress
    x
  • GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I remember being a "me" that I loved and respected. My life was vividly real. The weight that I have slowly gained in the last 15 years has numbed me to life itself. I have become numb to more than just tastes and sounds and muscles, etc. I have become numb to the joys that life is supposed to be. My life is limited because my weight acts like a prison.

So I am not trying to lose weight. I am trying to gain a life worthy of "ME".

Thanks for asking, by the way. I needed to hear myself think that.
  • skykitten
    Options
    ....because I've had enough of being skinny fat or just skinny which is pretty unattractive. This is the year of fitness and definition! With the help of MFP and Insanity my abs, biceps, triceps, quads, calves and all those other goodies are getting easier to see! 24 days of Insanity so far, and loving it!