WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT???

Options

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Why I started: Avoid diabetes, cancer, and seeing the scale hit 188
    Why I kept going: Feel wonderful. Look fantastic. My students compliment me. Great looks from guys. And I'm in my 50's.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Because I'm fat, duh
  • VixenInTraining
    Options
    I want to look hot!!
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    because im sick of gaining weight and im sick of having my pics taken that make me look fatter than i already am, that makes me feel down and so i can be proud of what i did to get to my goal x
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Because I want to look hot, sexy and freaking gorgeous without clothes on and I'm getting there..slowly :wink:
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    to be healthy,
    to look good in a bikini and naked,
    to feel sexy, not only for me but for my boyfriend too :smile:
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My motivation is 100% for my wife and kids.
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want to be healthy, set a good example for my daughter who is actually a really healthy eater, fit in all of my clothes again, get a skinny shopping spree when I lose a good amount, look as good as I did when my hubby and I got together and get healthy enough to have another baby!

So many reasons!
  • Millie2045
    Options
    Because I feel uncomfortable being this size and
    I ache all over especially my knees & lower back.
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I want to set betterpersonal records in the marathon and half-marathons.
    I want to look good for my wife and be an example for my kids.
    I want to look good.
    I also hope to join the National Gaurd, but I still need to drop some inches.
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    for health... n to remain there
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap!

(In all seriousness I have developed quite the gut and I want it GONE)
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO BE THE HOTTEST PIECE OF ASZ IN WALMART, ALWAYS.

That cracked me up! I needed that this morning!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Because I hate myself when I'm fat and my spine hates me, too.
  • Angmu7
    Angmu7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to look on the outside the way I feel inside.
  • rvhorsburgh
    rvhorsburgh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Because Nov 22nd Catching Fire is released in theaters and I'm going to the midnight showing dressed up as Katniss.

Not kidding.

That is awesome! That reminds me - Every Halloween I want to dress as a gypsy. I'm doing it this year!
  • mikelacombe
    mikelacombe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Had a massive heart attack in September of 2011. Only 43 years old and almost died. It was quite an eye opener and I completely changed my lifestyle. Lost 50 lbs since then. God blessed me with a second chance in this life and I plan to make the most of it for myself and my family.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Had a massive heart attack in September of 2011. Only 43 years old and almost died. It was quite an eye opener and I completely changed my lifestyle. Lost 50 lbs since then. God blessed me with a second chance in this life and I plan to make the most of it for myself and my family.

Let your second chance take you anywhere you want to go! Way to take a scary situation and make it for the best for you and your family! inspiration at its finest. <3
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    They say there's a skinny person just wanting to get out...

Not me... under this squishiness are muscles begging to be shown to the world.

I just want to look as strong as I feel.
  • mikelacombe
    mikelacombe Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Let your second chance take you anywhere you want to go! Way to take a scary situation and make it for the best for you and your family! inspiration at its finest. <3

Thank you for that comment! By the way.....love the Walmart post......still lmao! :laugh: