Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Does Size Matter?

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    WHERE"S THE OTHER INCH THAT I PAID FOR!!!!!!???? :explode:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,888 Member
    Only for bacon.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • I said it before, and I'll say it again..

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean....
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    BTW I also enjoyed the 'taco filling' thing with taco bell last year :)

Heh

OMG....my boss was actually interviewed about that lawsuit last year....it's really just, you know, eat tacos or don't. Some people like to eat tacos, some don't ;)

I like to eat tacos

My bf is much more into eating tacos than I am...I like fresh fruits and veggies...carrots, bananas, LOVE cucumbers.

I'm being serious...

really

well, really

and not

but I do

:smokin:
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    If someone can sue Subway for their sandwich being shorter than advertised and expected, does that mean I can sue my exes?
    /thread!
  • RogerLowen
    RogerLowen Posts: 77 Member

Heh

OMG....my boss was actually interviewed about that lawsuit last year....it's really just, you know, eat tacos or don't. Some people like to eat tacos, some don't ;)

I like to eat tacos

I too enjoy meaty tacos :happy:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    I heard that size exaggeration was pretty common.

in the fast food world
  • jedwards7425
    jedwards7425 Posts: 38 Member

Heh

I like to eat tacos

I'm more of a fish taco fan myself!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    If someone can sue Subway for their sandwich being shorter than advertised and expected, does that mean I can sue my exes?

Best part of this thread!

Makes you wonder-are they lieing about their 6 inch subs too? Does someone get 6 inches and someone else gets 5? Doesn't seem fair :grumble:
  • BTW I also enjoyed the 'taco filling' thing with taco bell last year :)

Heh

I like to eat tacos

I'm more of a fish taco fan myself!

hahaha, i would have second this one!
  • nursedonnaj
    nursedonnaj Posts: 57 Member

Heh

THIS made me giggle.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member

I hear some people don't like to eat tacos. Oddly, they often seem to remain single for long periods...
  • I just like the fact that someone called them out on it. Lawsuit or not, it is false advertising. All they need is a little disclaimer saying approximately a foot. I just think it was another way to screw the consumer, they are saying it's the "name" of the sub and not the measurement of the sub. Either way it doesn't matter .... I don't eat that crap.

THIS

McDonald's has a disclaimer about the quarter pounder being pre-cooked weight. Subway should disclose something as well.
  • Size.. is it really just a # I think not. I know it is all about how it gets used..(eaten) but when I get it .. I want a big one. I certainly do not want to have something that will not satisfy me. So I say BS .. Subway has to give me the whole 12 " anything less is just not rite. :tongue:
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    OMG!!!! Why hasn't anyone sued the lumber industry yet???? 2X4's are not exactly 2" by 4"!!!!
  • OMG!!!! Why hasn't anyone sued the lumber industry yet???? 2X4's are not exactly 2" by 4"!!!!

Because no one pays attention to anything smaller than 4"
  • Coincidence that this thread stalled around the same time that the anti-cleavage thread started? :noway: :grumble:
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    OMG!!!! Why hasn't anyone sued the lumber industry yet???? 2X4's are not exactly 2" by 4"!!!!

Because no one pays attention to anything smaller than 4"
    [/quote/

^^^^This
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    It's no different than people advertising 1/2lb burgers when they are clearly under 1/2 lb after being cooked. People have been getting bent over the couch on this one for years and haven't said a word.

Why complain over an inch of food when you could make so much more food and better too for $5.
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Of course size matters! I like to be full.