248 to 160 - 1 year in

Options
13»

Replies

• karedaly75
    karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! I was really needing some inspiration to keep going. I have to say, the CAPS theme got me even more excited! I have just about finished 5 months and I am finding it hard to stay focused. Thank you again for showing me it is possible.
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your inspiring photos!
  • ewelsh92
    ewelsh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You're results are amazing!
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    wow, athryn, you look spectacular. it's not just that you're thinner, but your shape look tighter and more athletic too. All that hiking must be good for your core and that elliptical must be good for your arms. all that consistency with your diet and daily exercise sure is paying off. I can see in your ticker that, as of a month later, you're down another 5 pounds from when you posted this. You are truly a MFP rock star!
  • Jewles1285
    Options
    incredible!
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Truly and inspiration! Congrats on your one-year anniversary!!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Your starting and goal weights are nearly the same as mine! Thank-you for sharing your story ~ it gives me hope! Congrats & you look great! :smile:
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing and giving inspiration :) My starting point is close to yours as well as my height. So far I have lost close to 20 lbs from high point in just a little less than a month. I am looking forward to looking and feeling better. I have noticed some difference already.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!