Farting!

Options
Farted on leg press today during a verry heavy set. 2 guys near me started to burst in to histerics......So I was like "guys do you even lift?" and they soon shut up.

Does this happen to any1 else? interested to get feed back from guys that go to proper BB gyms and also to the more "leasure" type of gyms, mines sort of in the middle of them both.

Replies

• j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    It happens to us all. When you are straining to lift a weight things happen. Besides I have seen/heard worse lol. Sometimes this happens to me when I'm grappling in my jujitsu class too, we all burst out laughing.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I can't remember a time I didn't fart on leg day
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You could have just laughed along with them...
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

OMG, that thread almost made me start an intermittent peeing fad.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I should've peed first!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

and then following with a pooping story!
  • aj_20_04
    Options
    Haha thanks guys, yeah happens alot on leg day, im not worried about it - Im just wondering more about the reactions in different gyms.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I struggle to not fart during ab work in boxing class. Often I fail but I find it adds a new dimension of muscle control training.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I fart on the elliptical all the time. Short little bursts over and over in unison with my leg movements. My dogs look at me a little funny, but they don't laugh........
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options

I should've peed first!

ROFLMFAO!!!! :laugh: as i wipe tears from my face
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I can't remember a time I didn't fart on leg day

You are a king among kings sir.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

and then following with a pooping story!

Yeah, In my head, I'm just thinking "At least you didn't *kitten* yourself, buddy."

:smokin:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I struggle to not fart during zumba at home. And there was one time where i was doing "jump, jive, and wail." and the entire time my farts were going along with the music. After it was done, i had one long one. Talk about :embarassed: but my husband thought it was hysterical.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    One time in kung fu class, we're all silent and sitting in horse stance. We're supposed to be concentrating on keeping our stance strong and firm and pushing our energy down through our feet into the ground, rooting us in place.

Then, from the back of the class... a long, quiet fart breaks the silence.

We all start snickering and the guy's face turns pink. But then our teacher says "Hey, don't laugh, that means he's doing it right." We all shut up and look at the teacher. He continues... "You're energy is going down, right? Where your energy goes, your stomach follows."

And then we all had a new challenge. To fart in horse stance the most. Class got real interesting after that.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    If youre in the gym on leg day and feel it coming, waddle up to the cardio room and fart in there, try as they might they cant run away

Youll be a guff terrorist
  • BabyFishMouth
    BabyFishMouth Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh - I usually do ok during strength training, but when I go for a jog, watch out. I hate when I pass other people on the street. They probably wonder why I'm jogging so funny; it's because I'm trying to hold it in until they're out of earshot! This is not always successful. :D
  • aj_20_04
    Options
    If youre in the gym on leg day and feel it coming, waddle up to the cardio room and fart in there, try as they might they cant run away

Weapon of *kitten* destruction
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Ah crop-dusting, and it's insidious progenitors.