Replies

• KimP202
    KimP202 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love the wisdom here, thank you
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    ***After looking at your diary, I can see where you are going wrong. You are either eating way too little, or way too much. When you go under your calories, you are putting your body into starvation mode, then after a few days or so of doing that, your body tells you to EAT!!! So you do, and since you've been pretty hungry for several days....you overdo it! You have got to eat back your exercise calories on here! If you don't you will be setting yourself up for hunger. Some people can get away with not eating them, and do ok, but most of us can't. Be careful not to overestimate calories burned, though. Also, you should try n eat healthy every 2-3 hours. Don't let yourself get too hungry. Also, when you know you're going out to eat, don't skip meals! Try to cut a few calories here n there, to save up for later, n maybe get in a workout so you'll have a few extra calories to work with. Then once you get to that restaurant, you won't be starving n want to put just everything n anything into your body. It's much easier to make better and wiser chooices when you're not starving to death! I know Cheesecake factory has a delicious almond crusted fish! I know it doesn't sound as appetising as what you actually ate, but still is very good. When the food isn't quite as delicious, it's easier for us to put the fork down when we're full. What you also could have done, is go ahead and get what it was you ordered, and ask for a box with your order. Place half the food in the box, and get it out of your site. I know if there's extra food on my plate, I keep saying, oh one more bite, one more bite. :tongue:
  • xoxo_Jennifer
    Options
    All of this is great information, that I knew nothing about.

Thank you!
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    This isn't "speed-dieting". Sheesh girl....give it time. I'm talking at least six months before you give up and eat cheese cake. For instance...if you only AVERAGE one pound per week (which is what most experts recommend), in six months that's 24 pounds....in just a year thats 52 pounds!!!

My best advice is stick to watching your calories and BE PATIENT.
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options

Thank you!

Here is the information that should make this clearer for you

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options

Thank you!

You can do this, good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wow that is alot of info Joylia, I wanna check it out and read more about what you posted. you really can never learn to much!Thanks