• socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    Options

!

please use the above.
  • zagrath769
    zagrath769 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a self-employed photographer specializing in pets. My business is called "4 Paw Photography".
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I earn and I earn a lot who cares wot one does yes there are a few out there who love there jobs but please aint many and usually they love there job as they don't have anything else love your family not your job reach higher and higher dont settle for the bottom rungs in life

Work for money not for pleasure and you will go far

I love my job. And I love my children. And I love my spouse. And I love all you whacky *kitten*.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I earn and I earn a lot who cares wot one does yes there are a few out there who love there jobs but please aint many and usually they love there job as they don't have anything else love your family not your job reach higher and higher dont settle for the bottom rungs in life

Mmmm... blanket statements... so toasty warm.

Hmmm not sure what your talking about there my keyboard warrior don't understand what you're saying so taking it as disrespect so I would ask for you to explain yourself now
    I'm talking about the sweeping generalization you made about people that love their jobs. Calm down, Cujo.

O I see and now I understand what I am dealing with ok thank you and with the cujo is that not Based on a Stephen King novel, Cujo is not as menacing or as frightening as other film adaptations of King's popular stories so could have thought of some thing a little more frightening come on I am called the machine after all haha but back to the point I am of course I am as how else would you like me to do it I can't compare to every single person on the earth but I can go by polls and research and facts and it clearly shows when one is happy in their job they stop aiming higher therefore not earning anymore therefore staying the same I have clearly just said for one to continue to aim higher and higher as there is all way more money to be made :)

Someone is looking for a fight... lol

edited for punctuation police ;)
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

Hmmm not sure what your talking about there my keyboard warrior don't understand what you're saying so taking it as disrespect so I would ask for you to explain yourself now
    I'm talking about the sweeping generalization you made about people that love their jobs. Calm down, Cujo.

O I see and now I understand what I am dealing with ok thank you and with the cujo is that not Based on a Stephen King novel, Cujo is not as menacing or as frightening as other film adaptations of King's popular stories so could have thought of some thing a little more frightening come on I am called the machine after all haha but back to the point I am of course I am as how else would you like me to do it I can't compare to every single person on the earth but I can go by polls and research and facts and it clearly shows when one is happy in their job they stop aiming higher therefore not earning anymore therefore staying the same I have clearly just said for one to continue to aim higher and higher as there is all way more money to be made :)

It was said tongue-in-cheek, I'm really not aiming to offend, I just happen to disagree with you. Also, if I had to think of things personally frightening to me, I suppose I'd have to go with bear or shark. Not a big fan of either - jellyfish, too, actually. Jellyfish doesn't sound very menacing, though. More like something that would go lovely on toast.
  • Manda86
    Options

!

please use the above.

+ 1 internetz.
  • myers0machine
    Options

Haha makes the day go by that little bit quicker :) I reckon and haha yer ill start listening to a coper hmm that be the day haha

You can hind behind badges and bits of paper but ask yourself why do you work bottom line is for money there for go earn it simple :)
  • Manda86
    Options

28lufzq.jpg
  • myers0machine
    Options

28lufzq.jpg

Hahah this forum as just got funny
  • Manda86
    Options

28lufzq.jpg

Hahah this forum as just got funny

I aim to please! :laugh:
  • socko6774
    Options
    well this thread is going swimmingly...
  • Manda86
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1uUrvTU5ScnJG_DQcksHVV0ftX23fEJjeXhqt5axKy-v-QqnkiA

Indubitably...
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I am a physical therapist. I am a civilian employee for the US Army. Most days, I love my job, but some days.... well, work is still a 4-letter word, ya know ;-)
  • DanaJ1983
    Options
    I'm an Elementary Art Teacher :) I see 35 different classes per week and I enjoy almost every moment of it!
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm a high school English teacher and frustrated novelist. I've written my first novel and am hoping to get it published in the next six months. Then I'll be an English teacher and a happy novelist. :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1uUrvTU5ScnJG_DQcksHVV0ftX23fEJjeXhqt5axKy-v-QqnkiA

Indubitably...

Oh wow... and I thought I was just supposed to answer the question! Silly me ;-)
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'm not working right now... I'm a full time student social worker, on placement in a young people's supported housing project. It's absolutely amazing! I love what I do! Can't wait til I'm properly qualified. Another year and a half to go!
  • socko6774
    Options

Indubitably...

i will try to use the word " indubitably", at least 3 times today :)

thank you fine chap.
  • Manda86
    Options

Oh wow... and I thought I was just supposed to answer the question! Silly me ;-)

There is always room on the internet for sarcastic gifs and chest pounding (which in retrospect, isn't a great idea if you're female... ouch)! :bigsmile:
  • andreachirillo
    andreachirillo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Preschool Director...85 young children, 10 adult children (staff, lol!) and 4 four-legged creatures at home :)