What do you do for a living?

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Customer Service Rep. at an insurance agency. I don't enjoy my job but it pays the bills.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I work for an adoption organization and I also own a part-time photography business.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    well this thread is going swimmingly...

Indubitably...

i will try to use the word " indubitably", at least 3 times today :)

thank you fine chap.

Think nothing of it, my good man!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have a BA in Archaeology and I'm starting my masters in September to become a museum curator (hopefully! I have to get in first :p) Until then (and until the economy picks up) I'm just doing odd jobs to pay the bills.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I earn and I earn a lot who cares wot one does yes there are a few out there who love there jobs but please aint many and usually they love there job as they don't have anything else love your family not your job reach higher and higher dont settle for the bottom rungs in life

Work for money not for pleasure and you will go far

Mmmm... blanket statements... so toasty warm.

Hmmm not sure what your talking about there my keyboard warrior don't understand what you're saying so taking it as disrespect so I would ask for you to explain yourself now
    I'm talking about the sweeping generalization you made about people that love their jobs. Calm down, Cujo.

O I see and now I understand what I am dealing with ok thank you and with the cujo is that not Based on a Stephen King novel, Cujo is not as menacing or as frightening as other film adaptations of King's popular stories so could have thought of some thing a little more frightening come on I am called the machine after all haha but back to the point I am of course I am as how else would you like me to do it I can't compare to every single person on the earth but I can go by polls and research and facts and it clearly shows when one is happy in their job they stop aiming higher therefore not earning anymore therefore staying the same I have clearly just said for one to continue to aim higher and higher as there is all way more money to be made :)

You're obnoxious.
  • LoveasaurusRex
    LoveasaurusRex Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a Training Coordinator/Construction Tech for a TVA nuclear plant. And I LOVE it. :)

That just sounds awesome
  • LoveasaurusRex
    LoveasaurusRex Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am an online auctioneer. I specialize in numismatics, antiques, precious metals, and unique/weird items.

I'm also a professionally trained pastry chef but that was for fun.
  • tnt008
    tnt008 Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Vessel Control Systems Operation on an FPSO
  • lease1981
    Options
    I tell people I'm either a jedi, mage or ninja but really i work in a drs office;)..close enough
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Computer geek.
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Internal Auditor. I'm a huge nerd so I love it.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Photojournalist, elder care advocate & PT nanny.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm a professional BAMF
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Insurance Compliance Consultant for Bodily Injury claims. I work with large Fortune 500 companies, which is kinda neat.