What do you do for a living?

Options

Replies

• bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I run operations at a hazardous waste recycling and disposal company.
  • winkerbean
    winkerbean Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    another topic here everyone posts their ego and doesn't give a crap about what others say

It's in the chit-chat, fun, and games section. What did you think was going to be here? Lighten up! :)
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Off Highway Vehicle Design Engineer
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I pay the bills for a local utility. It looks simple, but it's pretty involved. I'm four years away from retirement. (Yay me!) :glasses:

I sit at a computer all day in my own office, wearing fuzzy slippers and tapping away. :bigsmile:
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    I am a Pure Romance consultant. :)

Yes, it's my full time job!

Maybe a stupid question ... but what exactly do you do?
  • slimcakelady
    slimcakelady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    6th grade Science Teacher and cake decorator on the side (hence my name "Slimcakelady").
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I work in customer service at Walmart, so basically I say "Do you have your receipt?" and "Is there anything wrong with it?" about 300 times a day.
  • compellen
    Options
    Stay at home mommy, pay sucks but the benefits are amazing ;)
    [/quote

ditto on that. Care for my hubby, my son, and my parents.. No pay, but more rewarding than any other I could do.
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I manage a laboratory in a small hospital (Medical Laboratory Scientist) and teach Zumba part-time.
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am a Pure Romance consultant. :)

Yes, it's my full time job!

Maybe a stupid question ... but what exactly do you do?

Sells whips, chains, lubes and pocket rockets. Ho yeah!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I work in customer service at Walmart, so basically I say "Do you have your receipt?" and "Is there anything wrong with it?" about 300 times a day.

At least you speak to the customers.
    The last time I returned something at a Walmart, the employee did not speak one single word to me during the entire return.
    Really.
  • Cognito1025
    Cognito1025 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm the executive chef / managing partner of a catering company specializing in corporate and private aviation. Mmmm food.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have a daycare in my home 8 children some days and 10 others, and 2 of my own
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm a dispatcher in a university police department and I also own a tattoo shop.
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    I'm a Registered Nurse on a mental health & chemical addictions unit. Do I love it or hate it? Depends on the day :-) It's never boring...
  • zilea
    zilea Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I work mostly as a writer and partly as a musician. I'm self-employed, so I dabble in other things – painting, jewelry-making, photography.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • MarianneRDH
    Options
    I tell people to brush and floss or their teeth will rot and fall out of their head. I also attack people in their gums and teeth with sharp, pointy instruments. Otherwise known as a dental hygienist ;)
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    I dispatch for police, fire and AMR ambulance. I love it and hate it because of the shift changes.
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I sell insurance for the nations largest insurance company. Love it.