Hi. Anybody can add me. I need friends. This means you.

Options

Replies

• jriehl08
    jriehl08 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am only on my second week here myself. Anyone can add me as well Im on everyday also.
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Added!
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    You can add me hun , on here every day!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks!
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I am new on here also, although not new to weight loss. Have lots of experience "trying" to lose weight. Have done many weight loss programs. I have lost 60lb's, I'm a Zumba instructor, and a registered nurse. Have lots of useful info, and love helping people to reach their goals. I know I sound like I'm advertising here, but I could use more people who are active on this site, so we can help motivate each other. Add me!!! :happy:
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    Feel free to add me...you can never have too much support!!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • lindaupfield
    Options
    I only joined yesterday after watching friends at work. It looks a really great way to stop guessing how much I'm eating!!!
  • Texafornia23
    Texafornia23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I totally use my pals to get good ideas, so as long as you're posting I'm up for it.
  • Samantha44145
    Samantha44145 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome!

I'd also love some support...please feel free to add me.
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting my.... 4th week? I think.... yeah...
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Hi,

I started my journey at the beginning of th month,

Feel free to add me,

We can support each others in this adventure !

Good luck!
  • kndygirl
    Options
    Hi everybody i need friends as well Kndygirl*. My real name is Candice Currently weighing in at 239lb from 250 of last sepetember. Highest weight was 280lbs of 2010-11
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can always use more buddies! :)
  • juggz212
    Options
    Hi ladies and gents I'm wondering if any of you are interested in joining a NEWLY created Facebook group all about fitness, tips healthy eating recipes and all things related. I'm looking for people who are as passionate about fitness as I am. it's called FIT FOR LIFE, the group icon is a dumbbell PS its a closed group so a admin like myself would have to approve your request to join, which isn't a problem after your in take a look chat if you like. If it isn't your cup of tea you can leave the group, no hard feelings :) this has tremendous potential to help us all stay on track! Thanks for your time.
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    You can add me if you like. You'd be my first friend. I just started at the beginning of this month as well and going strong!

This is our year!
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • browntoker
    browntoker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, im on here almost always lol
  • tlsaps1
    Options
    Just getting started with Runtastic Pedometer and myfitnesspal. Really ready to change my habits and lose this middle. Add me anytime, I stay connected with my Droid
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Welcome. I am only on my second week here myself. Anyone can add me as well Im on everyday also.

Very cool!