Hi. Anybody can add me. I need friends. This means you.

Options

Replies

• trishaobrien1
    Options
    I'm new and not sure how to "add" but thought I'd check out message boards to meet others
  • CandiaisGolden
    CandiaisGolden Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few weeks ago. Anybody can add me!
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Add me man, we can motivate each other!

for sure
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    new here! friend request sent :)
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support and encouragement!!! Please feel free to add me.
  • Lizonherway88
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!
    I'm new to this as well, I'm so glad I found something that will keep me motivated! Reading through some profiles and I'm lost for words. :) Please feel free to add me.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I am on every day :)
  • marsha3x
    marsha3x Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to myfitnesspal, but I have been a yo-yo dieter for the last 10yrs. I did the weight watchers thing a couple of times...it worked, but then I couldn't afford to continue on, and after a while it just got... stupid - the whole points thing. I prefer the old counting calories and burning them while working out!

I"m looking for some friends to keep me motivated with my online journal!! Good luck to everyone! Stick with it!! :-)
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, just sent you an invite
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Welcome, best of luck.
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to myfitnesspal, but I have been a yo-yo dieter for the last 10yrs. I did the weight watchers thing a couple of times...it worked, but then I couldn't afford to continue on, and after a while it just got... stupid - the whole points thing. I prefer the old counting calories and burning them while working out!

I"m looking for some friends to keep me motivated with my online journal!! Good luck to everyone! Stick with it!! :-)

They have meetings right?
  • cocomangomami
    Options
    Hey guys!

I am new here and really motivated. I need to surround myself with positive people who are fed up and ready to see RESULTS! Friend me if you want the same, we can support/motivate each other!
  • jchaparro
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Feel free to add me as well. I could also use the support.
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Feel free to add me as well. I could also use the support.

Definitely! :)
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I would be glad to support you in your journey. I went from 250+ pounds to 174 where I am now.
  • bigbonedbob
    Options
    feel free to add me xx

I wont bite !!!!! much
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Feel free to add me! We can all use the support! :) x

Edit: Anyone else is free to add me too :)
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I would be glad to support you in your journey. I went from 250+ pounds to 174 where I am now.

Will do! :)
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for motivating and supportive friends :)
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    feel free to add me xx

I wont bite !!!!! much

No problemo