Hi. Anybody can add me. I need friends. This means you.

Options

Replies

• sweatymuscles
    Options
    i could use some more friends who would gladly kicks my *kitten* on my lazy days too....

oh, and im Monika :)

I remember lazy days...
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    I am on week 5 and wouldn't mind finding some motivated friends as well. :smile:

I try to be motivating!
  • jennparramore
    jennparramore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi and ditto- Anybody can add me. I need friends. lol

26 y/o, 30lbs to lose and 2 months is my goal. I need all the support and motivation I can get. I joined MFP a long time ago and obviously did not stick with it. I am back and plan on sticking around this time!
  • usmc73
    usmc73 Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me, and ask me questions, i love helping people with fitness. If I don't know the answer I know where to find it =]
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Happy to offer support. Add away.
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request :)
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Add me, and ask me questions, i love helping people with fitness. If I don't know the answer I know where to find it =]

Cool
  • KatrinaLaw5
    Options
    I have been on this site for alittle over a month, your more than welcome to add me as well, anyone can if they like to :-)
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    More on like week 2, could always use motivating especially when I get lazy and not want to do anything... feel free to add! (that goes to everyone else reading this as well :) )
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    sent you a friend request :)

Thank you. :)
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Hi and ditto- Anybody can add me. I need friends. lol

26 y/o, 30lbs to lose and 2 months is my goal. I need all the support and motivation I can get. I joined MFP a long time ago and obviously did not stick with it. I am back and plan on sticking around this time!

2 months might not be enough time. I've made that mistake before.
  • surferchild007
    surferchild007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on here a while but have lost and gained. I think friends are the key. please send me friend requests or the ok to add youyou.
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    I have been on here a while but have lost and gained. I think friends are the key. please send me friend requests or the ok to add youyou.

I added you.
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    anyone can add me as well!!! Always in need of friends who love to start into their new life style change!!!

Yes!
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    bump
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Bro you look like once you cut you're going to be one mean looking motha!!!
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    Bro you look like once you cut you're going to be one mean looking motha!!!

I hope!
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    bump
  • sweatymuscles
    Options
    yo