You don't NEED..............

Options
12346»

Replies

• Stacyplus5
    Options
    this yes blueberry
    I had some gluten-free cherry muffins this morning... they were like sex in a muffin wrapper.

where can I find these muffins???? is it in the grocery or a specialty sex shop?
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    edited for redundancy.. have a nice day =)
  • GADavies
    GADavies Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Physiologically speaking you do NEED carbs. To fuel your brain, or else it doesn't run properly.
    Maybe. Carbs are non essential though. You can live without them.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    if not for some carbs, how do we produce the sugar that makes our brains work?

Uh, yeah, This.
    Not this, the one word answer is "ketones".
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    ITT: a lot of people missed the point.

I'm starting to think people really enjoy missing the point around here.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Physiologically speaking you do NEED carbs. To fuel your brain, or else it doesn't run properly.
    Maybe. Carbs are non essential though. You can live without them.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    if not for some carbs, how do we produce the sugar that makes our brains work?

Uh, yeah, This.
    Not this, the one word answer is "ketones".

Yeah, ketones can cause acidic blood (especially in diabetics) and can be fatal.

Edit: To eat NO carbs, you'd have to not eat any fruits and vegetables too. Also generally bad.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Here's some other things you don't need:

Internet
    A computer
    A Facebook page
    Tonsils
    An appendix
    Sex
    A car
    27942 pictures of yourself in front of a bathroom mirror
    Underwear

You don't NEED them, but they're nice to have when you do.

How is any of this relevant to anything, anywhere, ever?

I'm not surprised that an esquire like you would be clueless as to the point of the OP.
    Thanks for clearing that up. And no matter what anyone says, you in no way came-off as tiny, insecure and suffering from devastatingly low self-esteem. Keep your chin up, Muffin.

So, obviously, the user name is the only thing that has changed. The rest is same old, same old.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I was going to invoke Poe's Law, but it doesn't even apply because the OP explicitly said he wasn't serious.
    But it's OKAY if you want to have them.....................................
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    You don't need a gym membership either. Many people are getting their exercise in without ever going to a gym!
    Woah, woah, woah, I don't eat meat, dairy, fast food, or more than 50g of net carbs a day and I do just fine with that, but there is NO way I could do without my gym membership. I'd an hero before that happens.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give most of the people posting in this thread a pass because they seem new here. Reading thru the first 2 pages almost no one got the intention of this post. They don't get that they are on the same side of the argument as the OP.

Yep... a lot of people missing the point.

Le *sigh*
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    You don't need a gym membership either. Many people are getting their exercise in without ever going to a gym!
    I'd an hero before that happens.

Say what??
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Nobody needs...

Drama.

Really.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I'd an hero before that happens.

Say what??
    An hero = kill myself. It became a popular saying on 4chan after some kid killed himself and someone wrote some long post on his myspace saying that he was "an hero" so it just kind of became a thing.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION:

For those that don't get it........................................I'm NOT AGAINST eating fast food, processed food, dairy, meat, etc.

I actually encourage it so that one can lead a somewhat unrestrictive life.

I started the thread to COUNTER some of the current threads that are touting clean eating, no dairy, no processed food, no diet soda etc.

Get it now?:laugh:

IDEA Fitness member
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION:

For those that don't get it........................................I'm NOT AGAINST eating fast food, processed food, dairy, meat, etc.

I actually encourage it so that one can lead a somewhat unrestrictive life.

I started the thread to COUNTER some of the current threads that are touting clean eating, no dairy, no processed food, no diet soda etc.

Get it now?:laugh:

IDEA Fitness member

Say Whhhaaattt??? :)